Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cadetship competition 2017

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jenni_495

BadBannana wrote: »
    You get weighed at the very start

Ah ok cool thanks a mill! 65kg weight minimum is killing me, started at 52kg and am now 60kg- 5kg to go! 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

jenni_495 wrote: »
    Ah ok cool thanks a mill! 65kg weight minimum is killing me, started at 52kg and am now 60kg- 5kg to go! 😅

Jeez 52? You short or skinny?

Nice work on the weight gain though. I went from 65kg to 90kg so I know the struggle

Jeez 52? You short or skinny?

Nice work on the weight gain though. I went from 65kg to 90kg so I know the struggle

Short and skinny ha! I’m 5ft3”, I was a powerlifter in the under 52kg’s so always kept my weight low but taking a break from that now for this. First few kgs flew on but I’m struggling now. Wow fair play with your own weight gain that’s brilliant! Send a few of those kgs my way ha!

Short and skinny ha! I’m 5ft3”, I was a powerlifter in the under 52kg’s so always kept my weight low but taking a break from that now for this. First few kgs flew on but I’m struggling now. Wow fair play with your own weight gain that’s brilliant! Send a few of those kgs my way ha!

I'm 6'1 so I went on a bit of dreamer bulk and hit a fluffy 95 at one stage. Currently trying to keep the weight at 90 and the cardio up for all the tests.

If you stomach can take it start pounding milk/protein shakes after meals

I'm 6'1 so I went on a bit of dreamer bulk and hit a fluffy 95 at one stage. Currently trying to keep the weight at 90 and the cardio up for all the tests.

If you stomach can take it start pounding milk/protein shakes after meals

Yeah milky protein shakes are my best friend these days. Thinking I will start taking a mass gainer if I get through the online tests, don’t want to do that to myself until necessary. I’ll be raging if I’ve piled it all on for nothing. Had to completely cut out cardio, I’m only running once a week to make sure I can still do the run within the time limit.

Are you going for the Air Corp?

• Advertisement

Yeah milky protein shakes are my best friend these days. Thinking I will start taking a mass gainer if I get through the online tests, don’t want to do that to myself until necessary. I’ll be raging if I’ve piled it all on for nothing. Had to completely cut out cardio, I’m only running once a week to make sure I can still do the run within the time limit.

Are you going for the Air Corp?

Nah, the army, too tall for planes!

Nah, the army, too tall for planes!

Damn all these requirements! The army will be awesome as well, best of luck with it and thanks so much for the advice! Perhaps we will meet along the way ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

There's a minimum weight? Never saw that in terms and conditions. Is that AC only?

There's a minimum weight? Never saw that in terms and conditions. Is that AC only?

Should be everyone really

Not sure about the army or navy but for AC there is a minimum weight of 65kg. It used to be 50kg but they bought new cartridges for the ejector seats in the training planes that have higher requirements. So perhaps army and navy are still 50kg...

• Advertisement
Advertisement