Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best closed system?

Options
  • 25-05-2017 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

I've been on and off again vaping for a while and realised I had the most success giving up the smokes when I was just using simple stuff, before I got into all the rebuildable attys, big clouds and DIY ****e.

Picked up a My Von Erl and loving it, but the pods aren't as readily available as I'd like. They're also fairly expensive (€14 for 4, plus €10 shipping directly from Von Erl).

Has anyone tried the likes of Smoke Green? They're everywhere so seem the handiest. I'm not interested in anything refillable, just carts I can throw away and a solid throat hit.

Edit. I'm sure a lot of people have tried Smoke Green, I started on something similar, I'm just wondering if anyone has tried them recently or is using them still.

Advertisement