Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happens to weeds after Dicopahr

Options
  • 25-05-2017 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭

I applied Dicopahr to my lawn 2 weeks ago. Went and inspected my lawn yesterday and the weeds have certainly wilted, and are now very easy to remove by hand. Just wondering, if I leave them another few weeks, will they completely decompose, or am I better off going around and lifting them now by hand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Sorry, no experience so can't advise but I'd be inclined to leave the weeds in place to try and ensure the roots are killed.
    Where did you get the Dicopahr and how much per litre. My own patch of lawn is under treat from butter cups this year so have to treat pronto.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Bought it from same place . Think creeping buttercup is winning this year though . Even after 2 applications

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Bought it from same place . Think creeping buttercup is winning this year though . Even after 2 applications

Butter cup under control .. loads of clover though

Advertisement