Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Traditional and Folk Music - Internet radio. Ceol FM.

• 25-05-2017 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello,
    Hopefully many of you will find this service enjoyable.
    Ceol.FM is an Internet radio station that plays Irish traditional music all day every day. Enjoyed by nearly 2000 people from 12 countries last week, the station has grown in popularity since I came up with the idea on a fresh Thursday afternoon in February.
    New music is added every week based on feedback through Facebook and Twitter but that’s not what makes this service unique.
    Music is streamed at a higher quality than other music streaming service. That’s great but in addition to just listening to a random combination of music, you can also choose to listen to lively, soothing, sean-nós, just piping, just fiddle, just flute etc. Note some of these streams will be live by the end of the week.
    My aim for Ceol FM is to make it easier for people who love Irish traditional music to listen to it from anywhere in the world and at any time through an Internet connection. I would be delighted if you enjoyed this and would spread the word.
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/ceol.fm
    Twitter: @ceol_fm

Thanks

Darrag

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Colm Cummins

Hello,
    Hopefully many of you will find this service enjoyable.
    Ceol.FM is an Internet radio station that plays Irish traditional music all day every day. Enjoyed by nearly 2000 people from 12 countries last week, the station has grown in popularity since I came up with the idea on a fresh Thursday afternoon in February.
    New music is added every week based on feedback through Facebook and Twitter but that’s not what makes this service unique.
    Music is streamed at a higher quality than other music streaming service. That’s great but in addition to just listening to a random combination of music, you can also choose to listen to lively, soothing, sean-nós, just piping, just fiddle, just flute etc. Note some of these streams will be live by the end of the week.
    My aim for Ceol FM is to make it easier for people who love Irish traditional music to listen to it from anywhere in the world and at any time through an Internet connection. I would be delighted if you enjoyed this and would spread the word.
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/ceol.fm
    Twitter: @ceol_fm

Thanks

Darrag

Good man Darrag, fair play to you.

Advertisement