Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giro Stage19 San Candido/Innichen – Piancavallo, 191 km

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Inquitus wrote: »
    He's possibly the best TT'er apart from Tom no? If he doesn't ship any time tomorrow he's close to capable of overturning his 53 second deficit to Nairo I think.

I think it's very hard to predict how everyone will perform in the final TT. There's not even a guarantee that big Tom will gain much time over Quintana. All the riders are getting very fatigued.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I think it's very hard to predict how everyone will perform in the final TT. There's not even a guarantee that big Tom will gain much time over Quintana. All the riders are getting very fatigued.

I disagree, Tom will take at least a minute and a half on Quintana at least.

Inquitus wrote: »
    I disagree, Tom will take at least a minute and a half on Quintana at least.

I hope he does! Or gets whatever he needs to win GC.
    I just wouldn't be surprised if he crashed and burned (metaphorically speaking)

I didn't get to see any live action today so I'm watching the highlights on Eurosport at the moment. They are really taking the píss with the adverts though....

I've only seen the 'visit Jerusalem/Tel Aviv' ad once :(

And not a single Bora ad! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

I didn't get to see any live action today so I'm watching the highlights on Eurosport at the moment. They are really taking the píss with the adverts though....

I've only seen the 'visit Jerusalem/Tel Aviv' ad once :(

And not a single Bora ad! :eek:

How about some caffeine shampoo?

• Advertisement

It's a tenner a bottle my partner pointed it out in Tesco the other night, no way is that the best selling shampoo in Germany :D

I'd sooner put a spoon of coffee in the Lidl Cien stuff we get anf give the bottle a shake lol

I only counted one ad for Alpecin!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

It's a tenner a bottle my partner pointed it out in Tesco the other night, no way is that the best selling shampoo in Germany :D

I'd sooner put a spoon of coffee in the Lidl Cien stuff we get anf give the bottle a shake lol

Is there a decaf version?

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    Is there a decaf version?
    :D

I really think Quintana & Nibali missed a chance to stick the knife deep in to big Tom today...

Neither of them seemed to want to roll the dice with a solo attack or really high tempo early on in the final climb when TD had cracked. This is evident by the fact that Franco Pellizotti controlled the tempo most of the way up. Like he isn't exactly renowned for being a super domestique...

It was great that Pinot attacked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

I really think Quintana & Nibali missed a chance to stick the knife deep in to big Tom today...

Neither of them seemed to want to roll the dice with a solo attack or really high tempo early on in the final climb when TD had cracked. This is evident by the fact that Franco Pellizotti controlled the tempo most of the way up. Like he isn't exactly renowned for being a super domestique...

It was great that Pinot attacked!

I think they were both right on the edge. On at least two occasions teammates put in a dig and the leader in each case could barely follow. Little or nothing to do with not wanting. Just not being able. Hopefully get to see some of today's action.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Pretty sure the ad says in drugstore sales in the small print so it might not be wrong. Always read the small print!

Take those gel insoles by scholl or whichever crowd makes them. X amount of people found them great or whatever the claim is. Small print says its versus no insoles at all. Sure who wears shoes with no insoles? Ridiculous claim.

Advertisement