Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i file an official customer misguided/mistreated complaint?

Options
  • 25-05-2017 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

As my effort to express my experience of the misguided and mistreated and serious rude behavior conducted by an employee of boi, trinity college brance, i am posting this post.

I am a graduate student and planning to travel and trying to apply for graduate loan. I talked to the graduate team of boi over the phone and they gave me advice to talk to my branch for my best suited option for the loan.  Then I went to my branch and I had a good customer service there, and she was trying to provide me with the best and right loan, so she also suggested me to go to Trinity branch if I wanted to go to, where there are the best EXPERTS OF BOI, regarding student loans.

So I decided to give it a try, took my time and went there but what I experienced there was the worst experience of my life so far in banking. I wouldn't mention her name but she was very unprofessional, very immature and very rude. 

I told her I have tried to apply online for personal loan and since my wages don't go directly into my account and am paid cash, the application stops and tells me to contact branch, so I am here.
    She: If your wages don't go directly into your account, you can't apply for loan. TELL YOUR EMPLOYER TO PUT YOUR MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
    Me: I can't do that and I have got all my payslips.

She asked me what visa are you in?
    I replied: Student Visa
    She: Then you can't apply for the graduate loan. YOU NEED STAMP 4 TO APPLY.
    Me: REALLY???
    She: Yes
    Me: Then if I can't apply for student graduate loan, what other options can I apply for?
    She: You can't apply for any loan.
    Me: But i have done it before and it was all fine, so now you are telling me I can't apply for any loan.       ARE YOU SURE?????????
    She: YES
    Me: Thank you very much.

Seriously, that was very very rude and she provided me with all the wrong information in the whole world that she could and when I went back to kindly ask whom I was speaking with, she is proud to tell her name with loud voice and with full prestige. She is unaware she is speaking on behalf of the whole institution and representing BOI.
    And they call THEM THE EXPERTS IN STUDENT LOAN AND THE BEST PLACE WHERE ONE COULD FIND THE BEST SERVICE IN WHOLE DUBLIN OUT OF ALL BRANCHES.
    .......CHEERS TO THE EXPERTS
    .......PROUD TO BE A BOI CUSTOMER

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

http://https://bankofireland.com/help-centre/customer-complaints-process/
    As my effort to express my experience of the misguided and mistreated and serious rude behavior conducted by an employee of boi, trinity college brance, i am posting this post.

I am a graduate student and planning to travel and trying to apply for graduate loan. I talked to the graduate team of boi over the phone and they gave me advice to talk to my branch for my best suited option for the loan.  Then I went to my branch and I had a good customer service there, and she was trying to provide me with the best and right loan, so she also suggested me to go to Trinity branch if I wanted to go to, where there are the best EXPERTS OF BOI, regarding student loans.

So I decided to give it a try, took my time and went there but what I experienced there was the worst experience of my life so far in banking. I wouldn't mention her name but she was very unprofessional, very immature and very rude. 

I told her I have tried to apply online for personal loan and since my wages don't go directly into my account and am paid cash, the application stops and tells me to contact branch, so I am here.
    She: If your wages don't go directly into your account, you can't apply for loan. TELL YOUR EMPLOYER TO PUT YOUR MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
    Me: I can't do that and I have got all my payslips.

She asked me what visa are you in?
    I replied: Student Visa
    She: Then you can't apply for the graduate loan. YOU NEED STAMP 4 TO APPLY.
    Me: REALLY???
    She: Yes
    Me: Then if I can't apply for student graduate loan, what other options can I apply for?
    She: You can't apply for any loan.
    Me: But i have done it before and it was all fine, so now you are telling me I can't apply for any loan.       ARE YOU SURE?????????
    She: YES
    Me: Thank you very much.

Seriously, that was very very rude and she provided me with all the wrong information in the whole world that she could and when I went back to kindly ask whom I was speaking with, she is proud to tell her name with loud voice and with full prestige. She is unaware she is speaking on behalf of the whole institution and representing BOI.
    And they call THEM THE EXPERTS IN STUDENT LOAN AND THE BEST PLACE WHERE ONE COULD FIND THE BEST SERVICE IN WHOLE DUBLIN OUT OF ALL BRANCHES.
    .......CHEERS TO THE EXPERTS
    .......PROUD TO BE A BOI CUSTOMER
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us today. I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the service you received in this branch. We will be relaying this to the branch. If you would like to lodge an official complaint please see here http://https://bankofireland.com/help-centre/customer-complaints-process/. As regrettably we would not be able to lodge them through our social media channels.
    Thanks again for contacting us.
    Darren.

Advertisement