Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

never received item but been charged

Options
  • 26-05-2017 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭

I ordered a jumper on esprit over a month ago and still haven't received my order. I have been charged for it though.

I emailed them about a week and a half ago and they said they would look into it and still no reply so I got back to them and they said they are still looking into it but still no reply.

I'm getting fed up chasing them now and just want a refund. Am I entitled to get a refund? The order status says that it's in Ireland but was unable to be delivered . The last update was the 4th of May

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Did you pay by PayPal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

Toots wrote: »
    Did you pay by PayPal?

I dont think I used PayPal for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

deadybai wrote: »
    I ordered a jumper on esprit over a month ago and still haven't received my order. I have been charged for it though.

I emailed them about a week and a half ago and they said they would look into it and still no reply so I got back to them and they said they are still looking into it but still no reply.

I'm getting fed up chasing them now and just want a refund. Am I entitled to get a refund? The order status says that it's in Ireland but was unable to be delivered . The last update was the 4th of May

Ask them to give you a tracking number.

If it's coming from Ireland, Uk and Europe it should be here by now.

If it's coming from US it can take some time average is about a couple of weeks, from China, HK, etc it can take a couple of months some cases even longer, also could be some delay as might need to clear customs but would only take a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

nava wrote: »
    Ask them to give you a tracking number.

If it's coming from Ireland, Uk and Europe it should be here by now.

If it's coming from US it can take some time average is about a couple of weeks, from China, HK, etc it can take a couple of months some cases even longer, also could be some delay as might need to clear customs but would only take a couple of days.

Its coming from Germany. I have the tracking number and the last update was on the 4th of May. (I ordered on the 25th of April). It said that it was being prepared for delivery in Ireland and then the same day it said item could not be delivered.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

deadybai wrote: »
    Its coming from Germany. I have the tracking number and the last update was on the 4th of May. (I ordered on the 25th of April). It said that it was being prepared for delivery in Ireland and then the same day it said item could not be delivered.

Did you contact an post to see where it is??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

did you pay by credit card? If so contact your card company and ask them for a refund. Tell them you have never received the product and the company are not responding to your contact.

Advertisement