Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Rathmines

Options
  • 26-05-2017 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Aldi in Rathmines have been closed the past few weeks for renovations. I'm wondering if they're back open. Has anyone here been in in the past couple of days, or seen the doors open? I don't want to go out of my way after work for no reason.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭MrMorooka

On the hoarding it said May 25th, so it should be open now.

I don't think it was closed for weeks, only for the last week.. there has been hoarding up on the front for a few weeks but it was open normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

MrMorooka wrote: »
    On the hoarding it said May 25th, so it should be open now.

I don't think it was closed for weeks, only for the last week.. there has been hoarding up on the front for a few weeks but it was open normally.

Brilliant! Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

I was in it yesterday. Was very impressed! Allow some time tho as staff were having lots of issues with the tills

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Was in there at lunchtime on Thurs opening day. Great offer on the bluetooth speaker for EUR5, although they sold out that day I think. The EUR5 vouchers for the next few weeks are great, on top of their already good prices. They were also giving out free reusable shopping bags that day. Plenty of space now (may 1/3 extra v's previous store), and I would think much nicer to work in. They did a great job in a short time space.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

They did a good job all right but there are still some choke points and the fish fridge is jammed in behind a pillar. Smelled great though - bread straight from the oven.

• Advertisement
Advertisement