Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iban for northern cross not working

Options
  • 26-05-2017 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Try ing yet again to set up school as.payee. every time I get message iban not valid. Checked with school website all details correct. I remember trying three years ago and it had not been set up please tell me that is still not the case, school insisting on bank payment and I can not go to your branches as I.work full Time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Try ing yet again to set up school as.payee. every time I get message iban not valid. Checked with school website all details correct. I remember trying three years ago and it had not been set up please tell me that is still not the case, school insisting on bank payment and I can not go to your branches as I.work full Time.
    Hi ahappychappy,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty adding a payee. We would suggest you contact our colleagues in BOI Direct who will be happy to look into this further. You can contact the team by sending an Ask a Question message from Service Desk when logged onto 365 Online or by calling 0818 365 365.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement