Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Have kind of resigned myself to fact I won’t be fielding 11 this week,Benching Kane and hoping that either Surman or Mariappa get on the field.

Surman inj and Mariappa out of favour again.

There will be so much rotation that I'm hoping Mariappa gets his game

Walcott being linked with return to Southampton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Nope, doesnt show up in that

It does show up for me...

For more than one league.

Are you sure you are checking the league you are the administrator of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

F1ngers wrote: »
    Yes it does, I just created a league to see, code is there as per wonskis' post.

3a116884945f870924f1ffd3f36fc015--los-simpsons-homer-simpson.jpg
    Its there, how the hell did i miss that :o. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

km79 wrote: »
    Walcott being linked with return to Southampton

Woof woof!

• Advertisement

What a fcuking shame that Chicarito can’t nail a starting place in that West Ham team.

Would be fcuking golden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

What a fcuking shame that Chicarito can’t nail a starting place in that West Ham team.

Would be fcuking golden.

Ever had him in your fantasy team???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

I've two free transfers currently, if I use one will I get two for the next game week again?

threein99 wrote: »
    I've two free transfers currently, if I use one will I get two for the next game week again?

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Play 1 of the following:

Kabasele (SWA)
    Dunk (NEW)
    Quaner (BUR)

• Advertisement

COH wrote: »
    Play 1 of the following:

Kabasele (SWA)
    Dunk (NEW)
    Quaner (BUR)

Swansea are poison
    Play all Watford players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,905 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm getting fed up of FF this season. It's like I just can't get things right no matter.
    I had two free transfers this week so decided to sort out the defense. I brought in Otamendi and Jones and out went Mustafi and Ake.

I decided to check my transfers and what they've cost me over the season as this is nothing new at this stage and it's around about 129 points I've lost by transferring out non-performers who immediately seem to hit top gear upon leaving my team. Just a horrible season, I'm languishing in around 2.5m place, my worst ever season was around 220k.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm getting fed up of FF this season. It's like I just can't get things right no matter.
    I had two free transfers this week so decided to sort out the defense. I brought in Otamendi and Jones and out went Mustafi and Ake.

I decided to check my transfers and what they've cost me over the season as this is nothing new at this stage and it's around about 129 points I've lost by transferring out non-performers who immediately seem to hit top gear upon leaving my team. Just a horrible season, I'm languishing in around 2.5m place, my worst ever season was around 220k.

That’s rough
    They were sensible transfers
    But this season has made no sense !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

eagle eye wrote: »

That's just unlucky, keep doing what you're doing and it'll even out over the season. 8 pts for Otamendi so could've been much worse. Ake won't get a goal and assist in one game ever again :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

That’s rough
    They were sensible transfers
    But this season has made no sense !

People literally say that damn line every season.. It's gone beyond a cliché line at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

The last 2-3 seasons have been tricky and it’s reflected in my ranks, but they’ve still been decent. The amount of people playing the game in the last few seasons has tripled. 50k is the new 10k :pac:

There’s more resources, websites, the scout joined with Fpl, the game is easier and accessible than ever so it’s going to be a bit harder. Pl clubs have had massive investment giving us plenty more options and the game has added the chips and 2 wildcards

Part of the fun I guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,421 ✭✭✭Shedite27

callaway92 wrote: »
    People literally say that damn line every season.. It's gone beyond a cliché line at this stage.
    Yep, the game hasn't changed, some weeks the breaks go for you, others they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Start 2 of TPT, Duffy and Mariappa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I so badly want to rage transfer Hazard out, but how the **** do you move him on with the below upcoming?:

90debbdc1c234cb331a8adde3b89340a.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Paully D wrote: »
    I so badly want to rage transfer Hazard out, but how the **** do you move him on with the below upcoming?:

He's more than likely gone tomorrow - want to see if Silva plays tomorrow or is there any update regarding his future game time.

The run before probably looked similar ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I’ve had enough and Haz is going for Son tonight

Son in tonight for Haz and I might sell Silva for Arnie tomorrow.

Who are you going for with midfielders for the double?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

This week worked out well for me so far. I transferred Hazard out and got in KDB so seeing Hazard dropped was a blessing! Today is a good day! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

The run before probably looked similar ?

I’m waiting - he’s still playing pretty well, having shots etc

Hazard has consistently delivered points over many seasons, the last 4/5 games shouldn’t be te main guide here.

I’m waiting - he’s still playing pretty well, having shots etc

Hazard has consistently delivered points over many seasons, the last 4/5 games shouldn’t be te main guide here.

Last season

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Will u ever captain him and if u think salah and sterling are better value I think its time to get rid.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I now have a midfield of Salah, Sterling, KDB, and Alli (Alli's mainly just for the gw coming), along with Surman (:pac:) so I'm quite content to not have Hazard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What was it?

Advertisement