Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

km79 wrote: »
    What
    Is
    Wrong
    With
    Us

Last deadline I was at a wedding and made my transfers at the church. I did feel a tinge of guilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

jimmii wrote: »
    Last deadline I was at a wedding and made my transfers at the church. I did feel a tinge of guilt.

The pair getting married should feel guilty for having the wedding on the same time as a deadline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

If I ever find someone to put up with me, it will be a summer wedding in a non world cup/euros year. Priorities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I left my cousins wedding on Saturday to go to the jacks... her fault, if she wasn't half an hour late, the Mass would have been over by deadline.

shineon23 wrote: »
    The pair getting married should feel guilty for having the wedding on the same time as a deadline.

I did mention it was quite inconsiderate.

• Advertisement

If I ever find someone to put up with me, it will be a summer wedding in a non world cup/euros year. Priorities.

It was mere coincidence that our wedding was between the end of the world cup and start of the Premier league.... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Big Borg wrote: »
    What the f*ck was that?

An amalgam of:
    Is the Pope a Catholic?
    Do bears sh*t in the woods?

And yes, Kane had "an illness". Poch said it shouldn't be an issue but who knows?

PARlance wrote: »
    I left my cousins wedding on Saturday to go to the jacks... her fault, if she wasn't half an hour late, the Mass would have been over by deadline.

It wasn't in Harold's cross by any chance was it? Bride pulled the same at the one I was at!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

It wasn't in Harold's cross by any chance was it? Bride pulled the same at the one I was at!

Harold's cross you say ?
    Harry's cross
    Cross to Harry
    GOAL

TC it is

Harold's cross you say ?
    Harry's cross
    Cross to Harry
    GOAL

TC it is

Hard to argue with that logic :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

I did mention it was quite inconsiderate.

Hope that took up the majority of the toast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ah lads I’m just after waking with a banging headache and the fpl app open on my phone. I’ve no idea what I done to my team and the app is down currently

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ah lads I’m just after waking with a banging headache and the fpl app open on my phone. I’ve no idea what I done to my team and the app is down currently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,421 ✭✭✭Shedite27

i got married on a FA cup weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Shedite27 wrote: »
    i got married on a FA cup weekend

I bet you still checked to see if any of your players got injured

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

No, the other side of the Country. Was trying to make changes during the mass but my missus was losing the head. Decided it was best to fake a toilet break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

We must be in a period of a few gameweeks now where the 15 man squad is less important for a while?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,421 ✭✭✭Shedite27

dsmythy wrote: »
    We must be in a period of a few gameweeks now where the 15 man squad is less important for a while?
    Yeah can go back to bench fodder again for a few weeks thankfully. Where's my 3.9 defender?

dsmythy wrote: »

@FFScout: David Silva reveals his recent absence for personal reasons is down to the premature birth of his new son https://goo.gl/nvkveC

@alves_marcus: Being told Philippe Coutinho doesn't intend to play for Liverpool again and is confident the deal with Barcelona will get done this winter. According to his entourage, a matter of a few days. More chapters to come

@ShaneBurns_: Arsenal are willing to listen to offers in excess of £25million for Alexis Sanchez. [@johncrossmirror] #MCFC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

@FFScout: David Silva reveals his recent absence for personal reasons is down to the premature birth of his new son https://goo.gl/nvkveC

@alves_marcus: Being told Philippe Coutinho doesn't intend to play for Liverpool again and is confident the deal with Barcelona will get done this winter. According to his entourage, a matter of a few days. More chapters to come

@ShaneBurns_: Arsenal are willing to listen to offers in excess of £25million for Alexis Sanchez. [@johncrossmirror] #MCFC

Hope everything goes well for David Silva and family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Considering some of the crazy transfer fees lately, £25 million for Sanchez is an absolute steal if he were to go at that price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Considering some of the crazy transfer fees lately, £25 million for Sanchez is an absolute steal if he were to go at that price

Only 6 months left on his contract with Arsenal.
    Could get him for free in summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Only 6 months left on his contract with Arsenal.
    Could get him for free in summer.

Ahhh yes, completely forgot about that.

southpark.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

https://anewpla.net/fpl/report-test/ownedtable.php?id=155

Which players like you, which players don't?

Replace the 155 with your own id.

I need to stay away from Kevin DeBruyne, whatever I did to offend him... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Will I bring in Aguero with kane or not, it's a dilemma. Or sell kane for Aguero

jamesbere wrote: »
    Will I bring in Aguero with kane or not, it's a dilemma. Or sell kane for Aguero

Well I’d strongly advice against the last bit anyway !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

jamesbere wrote:

Have both and I now think its way too much tied up in 2 players, nearly a quarter of team cost. Will see after FA cup and see

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

I’ll be bringing in Aguero for Morata after the FA cup games, injuries dependent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

FHFC wrote: »
    https://anewpla.net/fpl/report-test/ownedtable.php?id=155

Which players like you, which players don't?

Replace the 155 with your own id.

I need to stay away from Kevin DeBruyne, whatever I did to offend him... :(

13 points per game from Rooney and only 4 ppg when I did not have him, now if only I could play the rest of the game as well. Jesus and me not getting on, not surprising as I'm an atheist.

Advertisement