Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

elefant wrote: »
    Wonder how much Aubameyang will cost if he moves to arsenal?

If he's something around 10 million it could be interesting to try and squeeze in a Firminio, Kane, Aubameyang front line.

Same as what Lacazette started off at I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Be interesting to see how Mikhi gets on. Could be decent value at 7.6

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

One of them won't be able to play in Europe if I understand the rules correctly. If its mikhi he would be great value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Only reason I don't have aguero is the money I have in alonso
    If he starts getting rested now :(

He looked absolutely shattered Saturday tbh

One of them won't be able to play in Europe if I understand the rules correctly. If its mikhi he would be great value.

Mhki can.

I don't think we'll see the best of him till next season at arsenal. Think he's replacement for ozil not Sanchez.

• Advertisement

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Mhki can.

I don't think we'll see the best of him till next season at arsenal. Think he's replacement for ozil not Sanchez.

Can augbemyang not play in Europe for arsenal aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

No cos Dortmund qualified for the Europa League which Arsenal are in.

Oh I thought you meant Sanchez.

Yeah arsenal will need to pick one of them to register as both played in champions league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Paully D wrote: »
    Chelsea about to sign Palmeri from Roma (a LB).

Uh-oh.

Not panicking just yet but if this, or something else spells the end of Alonso, I think I'll let my United bias and hope come first, WC and get Sanchez in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Congrats futureguy on the arrival of the babby today.

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    No cos Dortmund qualified for the Europa League which Arsenal are in.

Even though they started off in CL. I was assuming arsenal would have had the choice of registering either mkhi or augbemyang and the one they didn't register being a great option. If its augbemyang because of that rule it makes him a decent option.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Congrats futureguy on the arrival of the babby today.

Baby Alexis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Even though they started off in CL. I was assuming arsenal would have had the choice of registering either mkhi or augbemyang and the one they didn't register being a great option. If its augbemyang because of that rule it makes him a decent option.

Yea Augbemyang is definitely cup tied. It's a bit of a weird rule but probably there to protect against loan players having a conflict of interests rather than permanent signings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Paully D wrote: »
    Chelsea about to sign Palmeri from Roma (a LB).

Uh-oh.

Apparently starting a domino effect of kennedy to Newcastle and shelvey to West ham

Apparently starting a domino effect of kennedy to Newcastle and shelvey to West ham

Shelvey and Arnie in training won’t end well

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Up to 1.7K overall, but think I'm a couple of injuries away from disaster. I've got Danilo (went to get Stones, lured away by cheaper option, but he looks like he won't start), Sterling & Aguero. Going to move to Stones from Danilo for certain but then I'm torn with 0.6 in the bank, i've got

Sterling Salah RLC ECM Arnie

Kane Wilson Aguero

Want to move Aguero out as he will be big risk once Jesus returns. Arnie looks like he could be out for a few weeks so that's a risk, and I can't afford with all this to have RLC there as no idea when he is back. Ideally I'd like to get Mahrez in and after that I'm not overly pushed on anyone. Nobody jumping out as a direct replacement for Aguero for me?

@FFScout: Crystal Palace confirm the signing of Poland international centre-back Jaroslaw Jach https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2018/january/jaroslaw-jach-signs-for-palace/
    Bye bye Kelly
    @SkySportsPL: 🆕 TRANSFER TALK 🆕
    Manchester City are in talks to sign Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte, Sky Sports News understands
    Read more here 👉 http://skysports.tv/HHqTjN https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/955851838959554562/photo/1
    Bye bye stones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

km79 wrote: »
    @FFScout: Crystal Palace confirm the signing of Poland international centre-back Jaroslaw Jach https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2018/january/jaroslaw-jach-signs-for-palace/
    Bye bye Kelly
    @SkySportsPL: �� TRANSFER TALK ��
    Manchester City are in talks to sign Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte, Sky Sports News understands
    Read more here �� http://skysports.tv/HHqTjN https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/955851838959554562/photo/1
    Bye bye stones

Could be bye bye Tomkins from Palace's first 11 too. also looking like Damien deleany to be realised

Pep is fairly flogging his first 11 or at least it seems that way to me.

Surely his first 11 have played more minutes than other first 11’s with the exception of maybe Chelsea.

Very very surprised he’s giving so much attention to the league cup and fa cup when it’s only the league and champions league that really matter.

I’m expecting a downturn in form and performance over the next 2 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Chelsea set to sign Dzeko and Palmieri(LB)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭Invincible

manual_man wrote: »
    Chelsea set to sign Dzeko and Palmieri(LB)

Whatll Dzeko cost in FPL, 10 - 10.5 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

9.5 or 10 I reckon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

-=al=- wrote: »
    9.5 or 10 I reckon

I'd say less,he won't be first team ,I reckon around 8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Invincible wrote: »
    Whatll Dzeko cost in FPL, 10 - 10.5 ?

9 or 9.5 i'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Dzeko surely means bad news for Willian game time. Be able to play the formation that omits him more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Can't see Palmieri taking Alonso's spot?

Also, is Moses nailed on as WB for Chelsea assuming no back up is signed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Can't see Palmieri taking Alonso's spot?

Also, is Moses nailed on as WB for Chelsea assuming no back up is signed?

Alonso is actually a very poor defender. I can't see Palmieri walking straight into the team, but he will definitely challenge Alonso for the spot, and will take some gametime from him - but possibly in the 'harder' games, when Conte wants to be stronger defensively.

Moses is competing with Zappacosta. Moses appears to be the clear first choice, but again Zappacosta will get game time, and Moses has been taken off early (55 mins) in a couple of games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Benimar wrote: »

Alonso is actually a very poor defender. I can't see Palmieri walking straight into the team, but he will definitely challenge Alonso for the spot, and will take some gametime from him - but possibly in the 'harder' games, when Conte wants to be stronger defensively.

Moses is competing with Zappacosta. Moses appears to be the clear first choice, but again Zappacosta will get game time, and Moses has been taken off early (55 mins) in a couple of games.

Palmieri isn't necessarily the best defender himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

dsmythy wrote: »
    Palmieri isn't necessarily the best defender himself.

True. My point is more that Alonso isn't of such a high calibre that he can be regarded as a nailed on defender for Conte.

• Advertisement

@FFScout: Southampton confirm the signing of striker Guido Carrillo from AS Monaco https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018-01-25/announcement-guido-carrillo-southampton-signing

Advertisement