Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

danganabu wrote: »
    Evans to Arsenal so??

Oh boy
    Now this would be good
    Hurt his hamstring against pool though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Lucas Hood wrote:
    Yeah he was 10.5.

Lucas Hood wrote:
    I'd agree with that price for Auba.

He's a better player with a better goal scoring record in a tougher league so I'd say 11mil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Lucas Moura to Spurs agreed. Sissoko maybe not so nailed anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

manual_man wrote:
    Sissoko maybe not so nailed anymore

We can but hope.

@FFScout: Liverpool confirm Daniel Sturridge has joined West Brom on loan until the end of the season https://goo.gl/Bp75Y7
    The J ROD wildcard train has been halted
    He has been playing behind rondon though.......but Sturridge will be on pens

Also Gerry D back in the house! On loan at Watford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Serious nostalgic trip at the moment, Del Boy, Sturridge, Pelle, I want them all in my team, just need Ighaloo to find his way back to the PL now

siblers wrote: »
    Serious nostalgic trip at the moment, Del Boy, Sturridge, Pelle, I want them all in my team, just need Ighaloo to find his way back to the PL now

Tim Cahill has joined Millwall!!!

@SkySportsNews: BREAKING: Sky sources: @SwansOfficial make £18m bid for West Ham’s Andre Ayew. #SSN https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/958081716308111366/photo/1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Will west ham be able to field a team at this stage.

km79 wrote: »
    @SkySportsNews: BREAKING: Sky sources: @SwansOfficial make £18m bid for West Ham’s Andre Ayew. #SSN https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/958081716308111366/photo/1

Good player. I’d be taking a punt at 6.8m

• Advertisement

@bbcsport_david: Merry-go-round: Giroud was lined up to replace Aubameyang at Dortmund then got offer from Chelsea & was keen, so Dortmund turned to Batshuayi. But Chelsea baulked at Giroud fee so discussed Batshuayi/Llorente swap with Spurs, which nobody agreed on. Deadlock #AFC #BVB #CFC THFC https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/958110718343163904/photo/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Can we expect Mkhitaryan to go straight into the starting lineup tonight? It feels a bit punty to bring him in (for Arnautovic) but I'm not seeing anyone else at that range that I'm particularly interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

callaway92 wrote:
    Can we expect Mkhitaryan to go straight into the starting lineup tonight? It feels a bit punty to bring him in (for Arnautovic) but I'm not seeing anyone else at that range that I'm particularly interested in.

I took the punt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

callaway92 wrote: »

I dont see why not to be honest, a feckin coat rack would be more effecitve that Iwobi.

2 is enough for me to be convinced.

Will do the transfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Do people really think he will play?

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

My head is absolutely thumping. Banked transfer this week (scraped an ok 11), on the premise I will do the following next week

Arnie > Mahrez
    Stones > Mee (Worst transfer saga of my life, brought in Danilo, then Stones for one week and then they sign a 60m CB)
    RLC > Tadic
    Aguero......

And that's where I'm stuck. I need to make the Aguero transfer to fund everything (happy enough with Sterling cover). I'll have 8.9M to spend. Already have Kane,Wilson,Salah,ECM, Mahrez & Tadic.

All for an 8 point hit (have a 50/60 point gap in most money leagues), and my thinking are this will get me through until Wildcard in GW33.

This doesn't even include any point rises/drops or GW31 Blanks!!!!

Strong rumours of a Man City bid for Mahrez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Play two of Mee, Kenny, Dummett, Ogbonna??

My defence is horrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

manual_man wrote: »

I already have 3 city players on top of Mahrez who I only signed today at lunch time ffs!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Play two of Mee, Kenny, Dummett, Ogbonna??

My defence is horrible

Mee deffo. Names in a hat for other spots :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

manual_man wrote: »

Transfer request gone in now as per BBC

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I already have 3 city players on top of Mahrez who I only signed today at lunch time ffs!!

Alot of folk myself included feel it might be a good move anyway to start moving on some Man City assets soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Mee deffo. Names in a hat for other spots :D

Dummett I think and pray for a 0-0!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

km79 wrote: »
    Daniel Sturridge could well be on his way to @NUFC from @LFC
    A loan until the end of the season with a loan fee of £1.5 million and an agreement to pay his salary in full.
    #LFC #YNWA #bbcfootball #MOTD https://t.co/iaezV8Rsv4

Should work out at about £3 million a game for Newcastle.

callaway92 wrote: »

Damn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,066 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

If you have Watford players beware. They are once again set to have 28 players (if they get Ndong and another striker) so some of their current squad will have to be dropped from the 25 man PL squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Belt

What happens in FPL in this situation? Where you have 4 players from one team through no fault of your own?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Belt wrote: »

What happens in FPL in this situation? Where you have 4 players from one team through no fault of your own?

You're next transfer has to be one of them out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Don't they just stay in your team until you transfer them out

You can have 4 from one team if a player moves. The same if someone goes out on loan and you have them. They're just marked as on loan but they're there until you transfer them out.

Advertisement