Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

-=al=- wrote: »
    Don't they just stay in your team until you transfer them out

You can have 4 from one team if a player moves. The same if someone goes out on loan and you have them. They're just marked as on loan but they're there until you transfer them out.

Yeah, but you can't actually make any transfers without resolving that issue first as it'll flash up saying "You have more than three players for one team", and won't let you confirm any changes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Don't they just stay in your team until you transfer them out

You can have 4 from one team if a player moves. The same if someone goes out on loan and you have them. They're just marked as on loan but they're there until you transfer them out.

If you didn't make another transfer for the rest of the season you could hang onto 4. Otherwise you'll be forced unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

@TransferRelated: BREAKING: Manchester City give up on trying to sign Riyad Mahrez from Leicester City after 4 rejected bids. Deal off. [Sky Sports News] https://twitter.com/TransferRelated/status/958745179992854529/photo/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

km79 wrote: »
    @TransferRelated: BREAKING: Manchester City give up on trying to sign Riyad Mahrez from Leicester City after 4 rejected bids. Deal off. [Sky Sports News] https://twitter.com/TransferRelated/status/958745179992854529/photo/1
    Anyone that has him will have to get rid, Leicester can't possibly play him now after what has come out and even if they do he will be sulking like last season only worse.

danganabu wrote: »
    Anyone that has him will have to get rid, Leicester can't possibly play him now after what has come out and even if they do he will be sulking like last season only worse.

He put in a transfer request
    They didn’t get offered enough
    They both move on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

km79 wrote: »
    He put in a transfer request
    They didn’t get offered enough
    They both move on

A number of Leicester players have commented on social media about his behaviour and the way he handled it, he never turned up for training the last two days and refused to travel to Goodison for tonights game.

A number of Leicester players have commented on social media about his behaviour and the way he handled it, he never turned up for training the last two days and refused to travel to Goodison for tonights game.

Oh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Unless a crazy offer comes in it will be like the Coutinho situation. Mahrez will probably be off in Summer for a few pennies!

I almost got him in this week too :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

With Morata continuing to be shyte and Bats heading off, does Giroud become a real option again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Unless a crazy offer comes in it will be like the Coutinho situation. Mahrez will probably be off in Summer for a few pennies!

I almost got him in this week too :/

I took a hit for him. Not my finest hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Jaysus didn't hear that

With Morata continuing to be shyte and Bats heading off, does Giroud become a real option again?

Probably not unless Morata is injured. He'll probably have a similar role to his time at Arsenal or get subbed on at 60 if Morata isn't performing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Aymeric Laporte in at 5.5m on FPL site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Wonder what Auybaumayang is going to come in at?

Wonder what Auybaumayang is going to come in at?

11 I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

One for the watchlist for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

ScummyMan wrote: »
    One for the watchlist for sure

Silmani also

Surely the record signing Laporte for 5.5 won't be benched much. Laporte is a left footed ball playing cb that used to be a striker, so I don't see Pep not playing him unless he needs a rest or injury. Definitely one to watch.

Might be tempted to swap Otamendi for him to save .5.

Aubam @ 11 makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

What about Lucas Moura? Probably around the 8m mark?

Guessing he will rotate with Son. Cant see Alli or Eriksen being dropped too often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

47 yellows and 6 reds in 191 games for Bilbao. Exact same number of career yellows as Otamendi...looks like they're well matched!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Ayew back to Swansea, will that effect the other Ayew gamete?

dahat wrote: »

Andre could be 6.8 oop if they play him up front and they've nice fixtures coming up..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

dahat wrote: »
    Hope not, but Jordan has been on form - 4 goals in last 7 weeks - a goal every other game - for a 5.1 striker at Swansea that's decent.

Aubameyang priced at 10.5m, that's very fair by FPL was expecting 11m. And Lucas Moura in at 8m.

Aubameyang priced at 10.5m, that's very fair by FPL was expecting 11m. And Lucas Moura in at 8m.

He probably won't start vs Everton and then they have Spurs and City but a fantastic run after that. Will definitely be getting him in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Mahrez won't have much commitment to Leicester after that transfer saga, definitely will get rid now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

He probably won't start vs Everton and then they have Spurs and City but a fantastic run after that. Will definitely be getting him in.

I think when Jesus is back in the rotation risk,I will drop Aguero for him.He should be a goal machine.It will be a few weeks yet till Jesus is back and fully fit so Aguero will have a place in my squad til then.

I had a look at Sanchez’s heat map against Spurs.

I’ll be in no rush to get him in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Hope not, but Jordan has been on form - 4 goals in last 7 weeks - a goal every other game - for a 5.1 striker at Swansea that's decent.

These stats drew me in to raise cash even though Wilson has been great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I had a look at Sanchez’s heat map against Spurs.

I’ll be in no rush to get him in.

They don't play Spurs away every week.

Advertisement