Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

scotchy wrote: »
    Niasse not starting:rolleyes:

I would not want to be in donkeys shoes when klopp wakes up in the morning ;)

Rikand wrote: »

It’s grand. I’m not drinking tonight so there’ll be no grumpy in the morning.

It was a 50-50 call and as I knew I’d be awake for the first half I wanted to be watching and hoping for a goal rather than a clean sheet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Rikand wrote: »

Hey leave poor Donkey out of this, it was eh I dunno who posted it.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I can’t find the thread where some guy (2nd row donkey ?) mentioned the line up for Everton.

Wasn't me, I'm no Everton expert.

Hey leave poor Donkey out of this, it was eh I dunno who posted it.

Phew!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I reckon Seanie Maguire will be about £11m next season

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Anybody know what ranking the highest placed dead team is?,purely out of nosiness,they wud be higher than me anyway:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

No idea but if he/she doesn't have Gareth Barry holding the fort in Midfield it'd be a travesty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

If I don’t make a transfer in a game week then the following week play free hit will I still hve 2 free transfers for the following gameweek?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    If I don’t make a transfer in a game week then the following week play free hit will I still hve 2 free transfers for the following gameweek?

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Dr. Bre wrote: »

No just the one.

Shedite27 wrote:
    I reckon Seanie Maguire will be about £11m next season

Sure Walford F.C. aren't even in the Premier league next season?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Start Lossl or DDG?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Start Lossl or DDG?

That's a genuinely tough one
    Both could get a double digit score between possible clean sheet saves and bonus
    I would never have spent that money on 2 keepers to give me such a headache :D

I suppose it comes down to who is more likely to keep clean sheet
    And that's lossl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Just go with De Gea. He is the best keeper in the world and United will play tight defensively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I've a tough call myself in defence
    VVd away to united or dummet home to saints ........other p!saying defenders are Mawson away to hudd and chilwell away to westbrom

9 players away this week and one of the home players is Shaq at home to city
    If kane blanks I'll be in for an awful week......

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Whats the chances sterling starts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Can you use triple captain/bench boost the same week you use the wildcard or free hit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Can you use triple captain/bench boost the same week you use the wildcard or free hit?

No

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭roosterman71

manual_man wrote: »
    No

Balls.
    So for the double GW34, ya'd have to use the wildcard in GW33 to be able get TC in play on the double week. Time for some thinking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Balls.
    So for the double GW34, ya'd have to use the wildcard in GW33 to be able get TC in play on the double week. Time for some thinking!

There's a tonne of talk about it in the double gameweek thread. Depends on what Chips you have remaining. If you still have all chips remaining, then there's wide agreement on: WC gw32, BB gw34, FH gw35 and TC gw37. If you have less Chips(like myself) then you have to plan otherwise :p

km79 wrote: »
    I've a tough call myself in defence
    VVd away to united or dummet home to saints ........other p!saying defenders are Mawson away to hudd and chilwell away to westbrom

9 players away this week and one of the home players is Shaq at home to city
    If kane blanks I'll be in for an awful week......

That’s a very tough call. Saints struggle to score but VVD is bound to score a header before the season ends. I’d go VVD.

MurDawg wrote: »
    Whats the chances sterling starts?

Very very very slim imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

How are people approaching next gamweek?

Transfers this week to include next weeks players?

Is there any ground to be made up, or just write it off ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Arsenal fans! I want to bring in Arsenal cover. Who would you recommend between Ramsey or Micki?

Sure Walford F.C. aren't even in the Premier league next season?

No love for my mid-nineteen nineties eastenders related football joke then? Fair enough..

/hissy fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Karius 5.1 has a higher ppg than ddg 4.9. Karius has played 10 games. He has the 3rd highest ppg of all Liverpool players. Adrian to Karius for me next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'm signed up for a fair few players for GW31. But part of me thinks how many points could I gain this week, and to a lesser extent the week before, if I had less "crap" players and would it offset or even do better than the points lost in the blank week from having less players.

West Brom look down.

Was just looking at the bottom of the table and West Ham and Southampton look to be in trouble as they have difficult fixtures.

I think Palace will get out of trouble with their fixtures easing and Sakho and Zaha coming back from injury.

Stoke the other team in the bottom 5.

Would give a very fresh look to FPL, next season, if 3 of those 5 go down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Being replaced by Villa, Fulham & Wolves

Advertisement