Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Brego888 wrote: »
    That's no help!

Ha! I would go with Big Rom. I see Lacazette is back in training so Auba could be rotated before you know it whereas Lukaku is nailed on every game pretty much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Islander13 wrote: »
    Ha! I would go with Big Rom. I see Lacazette is back in training so Auba could be rotated before you know it whereas Lukaku is nailed on every game pretty much

Aubameyang can't play in the Europa League so he is nailed to start every league game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I'm going Auba the next two then switch thing to Rom or possibly Kane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

I played my FH last gameweek and its still showing, ie it has not reverted to my normal squad so i am unable to make any transfers, subs etc?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Have we any defenders around the 4.0 mark that start regularly lads? If not who are the cheapest playing defenders?

• Advertisement

I played my FH last gameweek and its still showing, ie it has not reverted to my normal squad so i am unable to make any transfers, subs etc?? :confused:

That's a bit weird! Think if there was an issue then it would have been reported a lot of twitter. Maybe it's a cookies issue or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

jimmii wrote: »
    That's a bit weird! Think if there was an issue then it would have been reported a lot of twitter. Maybe it's a cookies issue or something?

Or maybe he played the wildcard instead of free hit? Go to gameweek history and look at the chips section to check which chip you used.

jimmii wrote: »

Opened in a different browser, no issues now :)

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Have we any defenders around the 4.0 mark that start regularly lads? If not who are the cheapest playing defenders?

Dummet and Lejeune at Newcastle or Simpson at Leicester are probably the pick of them.

Good stuff.

• Advertisement

hmm i see that i dont have a free transfer this gameweek, thats odd :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Aguero 50/50 for Everton according to pep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

hmm i see that i dont have a free transfer this gameweek, thats odd :confused:

You will have 1
    Check your transfer history to see if you have already made one......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Islander13 wrote: »
    Aguero 50/50 for Everton according to pep

With a perfectly able replacement in Jesus available you'd imagine he'll be on the bench at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

Is it worth still having Augero over the next few weeks with the inevitable rotation now that Jesus is back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

My old friend Simon Francis(4.3) is fit.
    Club captain, nailed on.
    Just don't expect much more from him than minutes and an odd card.

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/979633496577757184

Good fixtures in GW32/33, Stinker of a Double in GW 34 though. Blank in 35.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Chillwell and Morgan worth a shout with a double double and decent fixtures. 4.3 and 4.4. Morgan more nailed with Fuchs back.

Mariappa 4.1 and Dummett 4.2 probably the best of the 4.2 or less picks. Watford better fixtures though.

Simpson is also 4.2 I think

Aguero was just avoiding intl duty, so wouldn't be surprised if he features... Wouldn't risk him myself but we all know what he can do. In the weekend that's in it, I wouldn't be surprised if Jesus makes an appearance :pac:

-=al=- wrote: »
    Chillwell and Morgan worth a shout with a double double and decent fixtures. 4.3 and 4.4. Morgan more nailed with Fuchs back.

Mariappa 4.1 and Dummett 4.2 probably the best of the 4.2 or less picks. Watford better fixtures though.

Aguero was just avoiding intl duty, so wouldn't be surprised if he features... Wouldn't risk him myself but we all know what he can do. In the weekend that's in it, I wouldn't be surprised if Jesus makes an appearance :pac:

I’ve got Chilwell Morgan Stephens Tomkins and Mee/Lowton (haven’t decided who yet) in my bargain basement defense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

-=al=- wrote: »

He will get his head on a few crosses too surely .........
    I’m
    Going
    To
    Hell

• Registered Users Posts: 18,885 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Brego888 wrote: »
    Is it worth still having Augero over the next few weeks with the inevitable rotation now that Jesus is back?

I would stay clear of all man city they will have the league wrapped up shortly.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Chilwell will probably rotated with Fuchs over those double game week lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

I would stay clear of all man city they will have the league wrapped up shortly.

Yes but I already have him since before the international break. Wondering if its worth getting rid now

What’s the best price rise and fall sites lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

What’s the best price rise and fall sites lads?

https://www.fantasyfootballfix.com/price/
    only one I use .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'm hanging on in the top 300 at the moment and I've been unsure what to do all week.

I have all my chips left.

I've decided to hold my wildcard and I've taken a - 8.

Out: Shaq, Wilson & Aguero
    In: MikcyT, Lukaku & Aubameyang

Leaving me with:

Lossl
    Yedlin Mee Robertson
    Salah Mahrez Walcott MikeyT
    Lukaku Firmino Aubameyang (C)
    Elliot Naughton Carroll Bauer

2.8 ITB

Not exactly happy but I'm hoping holding the wildcard for another few weeks will give me some benefits and flexibility. We'll soon see!

Any thoughts or advice welcome. I could still wildcard...

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I'm hanging on in the top 300 at the moment and I've been unsure what to do all week.

Leaving me with:

Lossl
    Yedlin Mee Robertson

2.8 ITB

Not exactly happy but I'm hoping holding the wildcard for another few weeks will give me some benefits and flexibility. We'll soon see!

Taking a -8 with your rank is madness. I’m about 300 places behind you and every single point matters, the table is very tight.

tomwaits48 wrote: »

Leaving me with:

Lossl
    Yedlin Mee Robertson

2.8 ITB

Taking a -8 with your rank is madness. I’m about 300 places behind you and every single point matters, the table is very tight.

And a lot of people with a lot of similar players in their teams if they wildcarded. Could hurt badly if it went the wrong way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

dsmythy wrote: »
    And a lot of people with a lot of similar players in their teams if they wildcarded. Could hurt badly if it went the wrong way.

I don't follow, what do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

^^^^

So two top 1kers. one going Sword and the other going Shield.

T-b0n3, upgrading Walcott with your FT next week seems like the plan but your light on the bench if Robertson/Mkhi is rested.
    I know it's a calculated risk but don't rule out a Carroll upgrade.

Good luck to you both.

Busts could include the two of you in his analysis of the run in.
    I for one am looking forward to this.

• Advertisement

I don't follow, what do you mean?

With it tight at the top, and presumably a decent amount of wildcards used, should the popular players for WCs this week have a good week a big chunk of competitors will be moving forward as one.

It's a week where a -8 could cost you quite a bit of rank. That's if it went the wrong way. You'll be laughing if this week's popular WC picks fail and you do well thanks to your transfers.

Advertisement