Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

km79 wrote: »
    CSF wrote: »
    I have no idea whether that first part is true, but having a tantrum over your teammate being awarded a goal is serious bedwetter stuff. Just a week before you had Aubameyang letting his mate who hadn’t score in a while take a penalty, while he’s on a hattrick. Some difference in mentality.

Auba was also my captain
    As was Kane

I want points
    That is rough luck indeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

That is rough luck indeed

It’s my season in a nutshell AND they were massive differentials in my main money league

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

That’s the thing though it wasn’t
    It was put down by FPL as a Kane goal immediately
    No mention of tbc or review

The **** hit the fan after a while though thanks to sky
    Stupid sky

The only place (I saw) that gave it to Kane was FPL. LiveScore had it as Eriksens goal immediately, as did a couple of other score sites I check. The commentators on the game on Sky called it as Kane’s goal but changed it as soon as they saw a replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Benimar wrote: »
    The only place (I saw) that gave it to Kane was FPL. LiveScore had it as Eriksens goal immediately, as did a couple of other score sites I check. The commentators on the game on Sky called it as Kane’s goal but changed it as soon as they saw a replay.

Live score had it as a Kane goal when I checked it. Only to be dissapointed when I read this thread.

That’s the thing though it wasn’t
    It was put down by FPL as a Kane goal immediately
    No mention of tbc or review

The **** hit the fan after a while though thanks to sky
    Stupid sky

The game had it down as Kane (TBC)

• Advertisement

Live score had it as a Kane goal when I checked it. Only to be dissapointed when I read this thread.

It had it as Eriksen for about 10 mins, changed to Kane for a bit, but was back to Eriksen before the end of the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Its clear to me he hasnt touched it,and pretty sad he had to go to these measures to get a goal awarded.Imagine if Ronaldo tried this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

No it didn't.

Wilberto wrote: »
    No it didn't.

It certainly did. I was watching the game live and checked to see who they gave it to. It was down as Eriksens, then changed, then changed back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

when will the scores be updated to reflect Kane being awarded the goal, my closest rival in money league had Eriksen in his team whereas I had Kane as captain :D

• Advertisement

Blanco100 wrote: »
    when will the scores be updated to reflect Kane being awarded the goal, my closest rival in money league had Eriksen in his team whereas I had Kane as captain :D
    They won't. Dubious goal panel changes don't affect the FPL scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Any update on David Silva been given his goal FPL points from this back heel in 2015? My rattle is still thrown because of this.

#JusticeForSilva

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Are you serious? If Kane is officially awarded the goal then surely the game should reflect that no?

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Are you serious? If Kane is officially awarded the goal then surely the game should reflect that no?

Read the rules

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

shineon23 wrote: »
    Any update on David Silva been given his goal FPL points from this back heel in 2015? My rattle is still thrown because of this.

#JusticeForSilva

Did Silva not get that?? lol

Nope it's Eriksen's goal and his points on FPL forevermore,

and you may find yourself fighting injustice over 2 years later like myself and David Silva are, at least Silva clearly touched the ball then.

#JusticeForSilva

Islander13 wrote: »
    Did Silva not get that?? lol

No, and I'm still seething about it.

Think he got it officially in real life after a few days but not in FPL which is all that matters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

shineon23 wrote:

What about the "Johnny Evans goal" from last season? I must have watched the replay 100 times. I was fuming..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

thewools wrote: »
    What about the "Johnny Evans goal" from last season? I must have watched the replay 100 times. I was fuming..

Also had him
    Or actually maybe I had brunt who then didn’t get the assist ?
    Either way I lost points LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

They’ve opened a can of worms by giving this goal after lots of stuff they’ve missed or kept over the years!

If Kane wins the golden boot by one goal come end of season would be pretty funny

• Advertisement

Yeah those are the rules unfortunately. It happens with own goals etc often enough but I guess this is more high profile because Kane would be so highly owned. But obviously that shouldn’t make a difference to the consistency in applying the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

shineon23 wrote: »

#JusticeForSilva

No, he’s not English.

thewools wrote: »
    Also had him
    Or actually maybe I had brunt who then didn’t get the assist ?
    Either way I lost points LOL

Ah here!:mad:

I completly forgot about that one.:pac::pac:

I owned both Evans and Brunt for that one. Brunty was designated OOP player.

Kane at the weekend and David Silva in 2015.

Life is unfair.

Also had Auba (C) last week when he let Lacca take the penalty.

I think I need to speak to somone :eek::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Anyone catch Ruben Neves goal for Wolves tonight? Wolves fans calling it the best Wolves goal they've ever seen. Also some calling him the best player they've ever seen play for Wolves. Wonder what he'll cost next season :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

stephenl15 wrote:
    Anyone catch Ruben Neves goal for Wolves tonight? Wolves fans calling it the best Wolves goal they've ever seen. Also some calling him the best player they've ever seen play for Wolves. Wonder what he'll cost next season

No I neves saw it, any good?

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Anyone catch Ruben Neves goal for Wolves tonight? Wolves fans calling it the best Wolves goal they've ever seen. Also some calling him the best player they've ever seen play for Wolves. Wonder what he'll cost next season :D

Yeah I saw it. Stunning strike.

But next season that fantastic strike would have been adjudged to have hit one of their English strikers hair and he wouldn’t be awarded it. Just like Eriksen’s fantastic strike at the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Yeah I saw it. Stunning strike.

But next season that fantastic strike would have been adjudged to have hit one of their English strikers hair and he wouldn’t be awarded it. Just like Eriksen’s fantastic strike at the weekend.

Yeah but he still would have got the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Neves is a real talent, I think he's going to light the Premier League up next year.

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Neves is a real talent, I think he's going to light the Premier League up next year.
    Id say chances are low that it will be at Wolves though. Can’t imagine Mendes is involved there to keep their better players there long-term.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

My main money league (not a boards league) I’m top of it. Fela in second is 40 behind. I’ve used WC & am bench boosting this week. 12 DGW and 3 single. Have my FH (next week) & TC (37) to go.

Using the app can I check what my rival has left? I know his WC is gone and maybe his FH. Going off last weeks team he only has 7DGW players this week and only 7 (inc 2 keepers) for next week. Surely I should see my lead increase next 2 weeks

Advertisement