Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Hi all,

Our Renato Sanches article is below

https://oddsonfpl.com/2017/08/31/fantasy-premier-league-player-profile-renato-sanches/amp/

Just our opinion on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,888 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Hi all,

Our Renato Sanches article is below

https://oddsonfpl.com/2017/08/31/fantasy-premier-league-player-profile-renato-sanches/amp/

Just our opinion on him.

So basically a Roy Keane with dreadlocks more suited to the sky game?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

So basically a Roy Keane with dreadlocks more suited to the sky game?

Keane would have been a decent FPL asset when he was Sanchez' age at Forest. Could even have been 4.5 gold when he first broke into the side! Everybody woulda had him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Mbemba gonna keep his place?

It was Dummett he came on for in first game I think and his return date is down as unknown.

Have no transfer I need to back this week so getting Mbemba in for my non playing 4.0 and catching a price rise might be my best move. That or bank a transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Mbemba gonna keep his place?

It was Dummett he came on for in first game I think and his return date is down as unknown.

Have no transfer I need to back this week so getting Mbemba in for my non playing 4.0 and catching a price rise might be my best move. That or bank a transfer.

Newcastle didn't sign a keeper either did they.

• Advertisement

Newcastle didn't sign a keeper either did they.

Nope should Elliot keep his place and they didn't sign a left back so it's Mbemba/Dummett as far as I can see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Nope should Elliot keep his place and they didn't sign a left back so it's Mbemba/Dummett as far as I can see.

Mbemba didn't come on vs Spurs till the second injury. He replaced Lejeune. Lascalles came on for Dummet at LB originally and could go back there when Lejeune returns at CB. He's far from secure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

I have Mbemba and Elliot and delighted so far, at the very least they have secured their £4m value for the foreseeable future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

FHFC wrote: »
    Mbemba didn't come on vs Spurs till the second injury. He replaced Lejeune. Lascalles came on for Dummet at LB originally and could go back there when Lejeune returns at CB. He's far from secure.

@BenDinnery: #NUFC are set to welcome back defensive duo Yedlin [hamstring] and Lejeune [ankle] for the Premier League encounter versus Swansea on Sunday

And mbemba has got injured tonight for congo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Who would you start this week Mooy or Carroll?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I have the same dilemma and actually have Mooy starting with Carroll second sub.

Carroll for me was always a bench fodder and Mooy is in decent form and on set pieces for a 5.5 MID against a leaky West Ham defence. He got an assist last game for Oz as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Mooy and it's not even close IMO. Carroll is just a 2-3 point nine weeks out of ten bench fodder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Current defence is Yoshida Jones Mee Naughton Dawson..

Which 3 should I start?

Also have Forster in nets..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,422 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Burnley/Newcastle have a lovely 11 game run as a rotating pair (one sticky week). Hopefully by tonight you'll get Mee/Yedlin both at 4.4

PAL/STO/HUD/eve/WHU/PAL/NEW/BOU/SWA/WAT/bou

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Burnley/Newcastle have a lovely 11 game run as a rotating pair (one sticky week). Hopefully by tonight you'll get Mee/Yedlin both at 4.4

PAL/STO/HUD/eve/WHU/PAL/NEW/BOU/SWA/WAT/bou

Yes, that's what I've done for the last playing defender slot in my wildcard team.

Just noticed Mason Holgate has started last 2 games for Everton and is 4.4m..

He is yellow flagged at the moment but does he have a place in the team when fit? Covering RWB for Coleman I guess?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Just noticed Mason Holgate has started last 2 games for Everton and is 4.4m..

He is yellow flagged at the moment but does he have a place in the team when fit? Covering RWB for Coleman I guess?

His place is not nailed on as sometimes Martina plays , he's woeful so from an Everton fan perspective and a FPL perspective I hope he plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

i would play anyone against west ham tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

Why the lack of interest in the Champions League version, lads?

Surely we can get decent little pot at 20 quid a head or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Foster (BHA) Away or Elliot (Swansea) Away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Foster (BHA) Away or Elliot (Swansea) Away?

Have both and went with Foster. Brighton dont look to have much of a threat up front

Someone on FF Scout has had a look at the training pictures from Arsenal today and reckons, based on bibs, that they'll line out as follows against Bournemouth:

Cech
    Bellerin Koscielny Kolasinac Monreal
    Coquelin Xhaka
    Ramsey Ozil Sanchez
    Lacazette

No idea if he's on the ball or not. I just saw the post when flicking through their feed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,515 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Paully D wrote: »
    Someone on FF Scout has had a look at the training pictures from Arsenal today and reckons, based on bibs, that they'll line out as follows against Bournemouth:

Cech
    Bellerin Koscielny Kolasinac Monreal
    Coquelin Xhaka
    Ramsey Ozil Sanchez
    Lacazette

No idea if he's on the ball or not. I just saw the post when flicking through their feed.
    Surely that Kolasinac and Monreal thing is the other way around?

CSF wrote: »
    Surely that Kolasinac and Monreal thing is the other way around?

Probably, aye. I'm half asleep so might have typed it the wrong way around. It likely won't be true anyway. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,515 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Who looks like the big winner in that Gomez/TAA battle? Constant rotation or?

CSF wrote: »
    Who looks like the big winner in that Gomez/TAA battle? Constant rotation or?

A real tough one that only time will clarify.

My money is on Gomez though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Can't rule out the ox playing there either.

Lucas Hood wrote: »

You're correct that we can't rule anything out but I'd be fairly gobsmacked to see Ox there at any time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lucas Hood wrote: »

Or milner

Advertisement