Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Completely off topic lads but why do my posts never work in the soccer forums? Tried in multiple threads since I joined but my posts never appear even tho I can read every one else's?

I think you have to request access, not sure though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

You'll need access for the soccer forum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Noob question that someone with my experience should know, but I can't remember and I'll be damned if I can find the answer online.

This GW is half in September and half in October, how does that work for monthly prizes? Does just the Saturday points count for this month, or do they use the whole gameweek seen as it started in September?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Noob question that someone with my experience should know, but I can't remember and I'll be damned if I can find the answer online.

This GW is half in September and half in October, how does that work for monthly prizes? Does just the Saturday points count for this month, or do they use the whole gameweek seen as it started in September?

You need to Request Access.

In all seriousness, I just took it for granted that it's September this GW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Thanks for that lads. Couldn't figure it out at all. Seems I will be waiting a while for access though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Did somebody mention access?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

bantee wrote: »
    Did somebody mention access?

You need to request access in the access request forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I think you have to start a new thread titled "ACTIVATE: Soccer access"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Cartman78

It's not worth the hassle tbh....far more craic here...apart from the ongoing Jinxing Conundrum and the Picture Controversy in the price changes thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

Cartman78 wrote: »
    It's not worth the hassle tbh....far more craic here...apart from the ongoing Jinxing Conundrum and the Picture Controversy in the price changes thread

Those scandals above have rocked the nation to its core, much like the Haughey phone tapping and the Bishop Eamonn Casey scandal in years gone by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

ScummyMan wrote: »

I'm almost certain from running monthly competitions in the past, that all the points scored this weekend will be part of each players September monthly score.

*** note how I said almost certain, so if I'm completely wrong I can still claim to be correct :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

McBain11 wrote: »
    I'm almost certain from running monthly competitions in the past, that all the points scored this weekend will be part of each players September monthly score.

*** note how I said almost certain, so if I'm completely wrong I can still claim to be correct :pac:
    Yes it's whatever month the gameweek starts in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Mendy out with ruptured ACL. Who'll take his place? Danilo?

Cartman78 wrote: »

The whole fūcking jinx thing eh.

Could be time for me to give my opinion on that again and get another ban.

Fùcking 'grown men' with their superstitious granny bullshït and so on.

Finding it hard to believe that Demarai Gray isn't breaking into that Leicester team ahead of Albrighton. They reportedly turned down offers over £20 million from Spurs and Bournemouth in the summer.

Leicester along with West Brom seem to be best at keeping players that are wanted by other clubs. They flat out refused to sell Gray, Berahino, Mahrez and Evans when other clubs came with it big offers and the players wanted to go.

I've been waiting and waiting to jump on Demarai Gray at 5.5m but looks like I won't get a chance barring injury to Albrighton.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Reports aguero has been in a car crash in Holland and broke ribs?? Not sure if it can be true nothing official yet obviously

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,422 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Seeing it all over Twitter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,576 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

2 months out according to early reports

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Yikes one of those times where you wish it had just been twitter lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

If it is true which it seems to be now what was he doing in Amsterdam??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

**** sake could do without that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

If it is true which it seems to be now what was he doing in Amsterdam??

at a concert. some Columbian guy was playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Augero for moratta done so.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

All over Jesus if this is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Quick (probably stupid) question, hopefully some of ye can help!

I want to use wildcard now, but have already used the extra free transfer option in this gameweek..

If i wildcard now will i get the free transfer back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

The whole fūcking jinx thing eh.

Could be time for me to give my opinion on that again and get another ban.

Fùcking 'grown men' with their superstitious granny bullshït and so on.

Or grown men gettiing their knickers in a twist over some other people joking around. Nobody seriously believes a post on an internet forum is going to influence a football match in the real world. If they do they have more serious problems than a ruined clean sheet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭siblers

tupenny wrote: »

I want to use wildcard now, but have already used the extra free transfer option in this gameweek..

You won't get it back, for the next gameweek you will have one free transfer opposed to two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

tupenny wrote: »

Nope. You'll be back to one free transfer if you wc now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Thanks guys!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Shame it isn't a Friday evening deadline.

These are the thoughts of someone languishing at 1.6M OR.

Advertisement