Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Cartman78 wrote: »
    It's not worth the hassle tbh....far more craic here...apart from the ongoing Jinxing Conundrum and the Picture Controversy in the price changes thread

Yeah they are criticising Aguero for getting into the wrong type of taxi on the City forum, only had 3 out of 5 NCAP stars apparently as if that is the first thing you check after getting in the car. I was going to reply, but couldn't be arsed.
    Better off staying here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

[QUOTE=patmac;104822227 Yeah they are criticising Aguero for getting into the wrong type of taxi on the City forum, only had 3 out of 5 NCAP stars apparently as if that is the first thing you check after getting in the car. I was going to reply, but couldn't be arsed.
    Better off staying here.[/QUOTE]

Fake taxi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,422 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Felt the urge to figure out what type of music Aguero listens to. This was the lad he was going to see. Pretty much exactly what I imagined Aguero listens to....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

patmac wrote: »
    Yeah they are criticising Aguero for getting into the wrong type of taxi on the City forum, only had 3 out of 5 NCAP stars apparently as if that is the first thing you check after getting in the car. I was going to reply, but couldn't be arsed.
    Better off staying here.

Really bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Mendy out with ruptured ACL. Who'll take his place? Danilo?
    Any City fans who can help here?

Not a city fan, but a few murmurs that Sane could play back there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

They won't know for sure.

It could be Danilo or Delph. Both have played there, and Pep has praised both. I'd look elsewhere. If you had Mendy, just bring in Walker. he just became far more rotation proof IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Not a City fan, it's impossible to know with Pep.

I would imagine it should be Danilo but Sane is in good form and could play there as well as Pep being a fan of Fabian Delph so he could got there also.

If I'd to guess, Danilo will start left back of a back 4

Yes I'd imagine they'll go for a back 4, so Sane won't be there. Delph played there midweek but I'd be surprised if Danillo doesn't start tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Sané will potentially become a very interesting option, depending how long Aguero is out for. if he becomes nailed on, he could be gold, if it's not at LWB obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Sane has some good stats + Mendy and Aguero out are gona help his cause for LW

Danilo makes most sense to come in for a left back of 4 for sure.. maybe Delph too.

Sterling is slightly more nailed now up top too for a cheaper Sane/Silva alternative.. surely in at rw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Yes I'd imagine they'll go for a back 4, so Sane won't be there. Delph played there midweek but I'd be surprised if Danillo doesn't start tomorrow.

Chelsea play wingbacks so I'd be suprised if pep doesn't also
    Walker could end up being the one to own now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

If Sane was to start every game he'd be a points machine. But yeah I'll see what Pep goes for this GW before I make any decisions with City cover.

We really should all hate aguero
    He really should be on my NEVER AGAIN
    Every time I've signed him last 2 seasons he has got suspended or injured with in 2 games

But we can't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    Every time I've signed him last 2 seasons he has got suspended or injured with in 2 games

But we can't

Those who didn't sign him have got fierce lucky again - like given that he was on for a near price rise last night, that would have been .4 of rise in like 10 days? He was getting to the stage of being very hard for folk to have him and Kane if they didn't already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

But we can't

I can.

Any time I've had him and he scored big, everybody seemed to have him. Two seasons ago I captained him every week from the start and he failed time after time. I got him in for a hit last week and it worked out, but I expected a lot more than one week.

I may not hate him, but I certainly don't like him much (in FF terms)

I can.

Any time I've had him and he scored big, everybody seemed to have him. Two seasons ago I captained him every week from the start and he failed time after time. I got him in for a hit last week and it worked out, but I expected a lot more than one week.

I may not hate him, but I certainly don't like him much (in FF terms)

Blasphemy :D

Actually I got him for a hit last week too
    Forgot that
    The other player was obiang

That has worked out well
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Sako is going to take benetekes place up front if anyone is crazy enough to take a punt on palace but really you'd want to check in to a mental hospital if considering it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Sako is going to take benetekes place up front if anyone is crazy enough to take a punt on palace but really you'd want to check in to a mental hospital if considering it

They have Ladapo listed as their only fit striker at 4.5M

ElTel wrote: »
    They have Ladapo listed as their only fit striker at 4.5M

Phil Jones injury is incredibly badly timed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Phil Jones injury is incredibly badly timed!

Yup. Jose stringing me along too. He didn't say he was out and I believe he's joining up with the England squad.

• Advertisement

ElTel wrote: »
    Yup. Jose stringing me along too. He didn't say he was out and I believe he's joining up with the England squad.

Phil Jones slight injuries have a habit of being long term too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I'll be starting him just in case. Was anyone tempted with the Free Hit? The thought crossed my mind, which is a very dangerous thing... just look what I did to poor Sergio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

PARlance wrote: »
    I'll be starting him just in case. Was anyone tempted with the Free Hit? The thought crossed my mind, which is a very dangerous thing... just look what I did to poor Sergio.

Can’t see Jones playing at all. I’ve 5.2 mill to replace him who would people get for him in that case?

The Jones thing is a mind**** alright. He's either a banker 6 points or a blank.

I reckon Mourinho thinks he can keep a CS at Palace without him and figures by calling him injured he can keep him out of the England squad too

I've Jones with possibly no game, and Alonso with a tough game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Can’t see Jones playing at all. I’ve 5.2 mill to replace him who would people get for him in that case?

It's going to have to be one of my bench. I've got Vardy, Aguero, Chalobah too. Going to have to ride out Jones' knock.

Maguire for LEI is a good pick at 5.2. Bonus magnet and dangerous at set pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FantasyTote

Today is a crazy day for managers. Jones, Mendy and Aguero all out for the weekend! Who is everyone going for?

We have a full stats database if anyone wants help with some figures

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FantasyTote

MrMac84 wrote: »

Are you looking at long term or just for 1-2 weeks then bringing Jones back in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

PARlance wrote: »

Should be kept for a DGW.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Should be kept for a DGW.

Skinny week
    BB or TC for DGW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

We have a full stats database if anyone wants help with some figures

A database based on what? What players people have?

Advertisement