Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

km79 wrote: »
    Skinny week
    BB or TC for DGW

There'll be more DGWs than that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

callaway92 wrote: »
    There'll be more DGWs than that

2 big ones usually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Are you looking at long term or just for 1-2 weeks then bringing Jones back in?

Short term and re-asses on the break then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Anyone else having problems with the FFIX Android app??

Keep having to uninstall and then reinstall every few days as it won't let me log in.

Is there any other app that does price changes and Live Gameweek updates (predicted points, position etc)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems with the FFIX Android app??

Keep having to uninstall and then reinstall every few days as it won't let me log in.

Is there any other app that does price changes and Live Gameweek updates (predicted points, position etc)?

I just use FFFix on a browser on the phone. No issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Sako is going to take benetekes place up front if anyone is crazy enough to take a punt on palace but really you'd want to check in to a mental hospital if considering it

Will you be allowed visitors or any access to the football when your committed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Today is a crazy day for managers. Jones, Mendy and Aguero all out for the weekend! Who is everyone going for?

We have a full stats database if anyone wants help with some figures

Delph could be an interesting replacement for Mendy as he is cheap and a midfielder.

@TeleFootball: Jose Mourinho underlines Romelu Lukaku's importance to Man Utd - 'We cannot think about resting our No 9' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/09/29/jose-mourinho-underlines-romelu-lukakus-importance-man-utd/

Bad news for non owners like me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

I definitely considered the Free hit. I think it could be used to avoid some of rotation issues and funny results you usually get after Champions League games midweek.

However I am a nonowner of Mendy, Jones, Vardy, so it did affect me less than the average. All on big Rom today!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

@TeleFootball: Jose Mourinho underlines Romelu Lukaku's importance to Man Utd - 'We cannot think about resting our No 9' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/09/29/jose-mourinho-underlines-romelu-lukakus-importance-man-utd/

Bad news for non owners like me!

Until Zlatan returns. So few more jolly weeks left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Delph could be an interesting replacement for Mendy as he is cheap and a midfielder.

It's never good to pick a registered midfielder who's playing in defence, as you don't get clean sheet points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

It's never good to pick a registered midfielder who's playing in defence, as you don't get clean sheet points.

Off topic but is your username a curb reference? That beloved aunt scene was one of the funniest scenes ever on tv!!

Apologies if you are just a beloved aunt to someone & have no idea what I'm talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Off topic but is your username a curb reference? That beloved aunt scene was one of the funniest scenes ever on tv!!

Apologies if you are just a beloved aunt to someone & have no idea what I'm talking about.

I hope so too, but you've referenced it now yourself, so you get some cool points from me, well done.

I hope so too, but you've referenced it now yourself, so you get some cool points from me, well done.

New season starts on sky Atlantic Monday. Can't wait after 5 years or so since season 8.

Sorry guys, won't derail the fantasy football chat anymore after this post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Hogey007 wrote: »

Haha great spot mate! People on here keep thinking I'm a woman with my username :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Haha great spot mate! People on here keep thinking I'm a woman with my username :P

You mean you're not my BelovedAunt I've been searching my whole life for? :mad:

You mean you're not my BelovedAunt I've been searching my whole life for? :mad:

Not your devoted sister then either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Wildcard time. Restructuring to get Hazard in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Cartman78

The fella that was in 3rd place in overall rankings today captained Bailly and vice captained DDG.....the mind boggles

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    Wildcard time. Restructuring to get Hazard in

Based on what ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Based on what ?

My thoughts exactly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Random enough question - but has anyone been added to a random league -

a league called "€200 League | charity10k.com" just appeared in my list of leagues - which I most definitely did not join.

Ace2007 wrote: »

a league called "€200 League | charity10k.com" just appeared in my list of leagues - which I most definitely did not join.

Yeah I'm in it too......

Yeah I'm in it too......

Did you join it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I'm in it too. Was that not a league someone on boards set up?

Did you join it?

I thought so ? But now I'm not so sure!

Well I wasn't it the league until today as I don't have a rank, but I didn't join so not sure how i'm in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭Invincible

I thought so ? But now I'm not so sure!

In it also, think a poster here gave us code for it as season opened.

well I left the league there, so unless I clicked into something unknowingly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The City defence has completely flown under the radar for me. Not quite sure how I've missed this, but 5 clean sheets in 7, 4 in a row, with Stoke (H) and Burnley (H) their next two games.

Which one of the CB's misses out when Kompany makes his monthly appearance?

Advertisement