Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to stop debit payment

Options
  • 26-05-2017 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I wish to stop a payment leaving my account. I was on to someone to discuss it but ran out of credit before we could discuss it further as I was on hold for so long. How do I stop this payment leaving my account please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

I wish to stop a payment leaving my account. I was on to someone to discuss it but ran out of credit before we could discuss it further as I was on hold for  so long. How do I stop this payment leaving my account please.
    Hi scrappyshelly,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you go to a recent payment on the direct debit, in your transaction list on 365 Online, you'll see a cancel button by clicking on the plus symbol on the transaction details. Alternatively, you can select Service Desk and then SEPA Direct Debit Requests.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement