Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warriors Festival 2017

Options
  • 26-05-2017 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭

Who's in?

Entries opened this afternoon. I've got mine and my flights are booked. Hoping to beat my time from 2015 and my brothers from 2016

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Slideways wrote: »
    Who's in?

Entries opened this afternoon. I've got mine and my flights are booked. Hoping to beat my time from 2015 and my brothers from 2016

When is it actually happening do you know? Tired looking it all over Facebook!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Slideways

Search for The Warriors Festival

It's on 26th of August

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Slideways wrote: »
    Search for The Warriors Festival

It's on 26th of August

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Second year not doing it. Slightly tempted to come out of retirement for next year, just slightly though. May go for volunteering again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭warriorpoet

Registered - done twice before, and wasn't planning to go again, but what the hell - when you forget how tough it is on the day it seems like a fun idea until you're at he bottom of the Glen Road again!

Numbers upped to 1,000 this year but prob won't be over 900 on the day!

• Advertisement
Advertisement