Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor English, cant open banking online 365

Options
  • 26-05-2017 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm Husband of Erika. I'm writing on behalf of Erika as she has very poor English and wouldn't be able to explain the problem by herself.
    She recently has opened current account at Newland Cross Clondalkin Dublin 22 branch. As she has problems with English she has faced problems in opening banking online 365. And this has to be fixed some how ASAP
    As she has no English she has filled out the form at the branch location to register for online banking. She didn't get any letter in two or more weeks period. She got an email stating that she has registered online banking with the question why she is not using it. Did she lost PIN or ID. But in reality she didn't get any letter from the bank with such information.
    Next she tried to ring by phone provided and to try her luck to speak via phone to get this sorted out but with no luck as her English  is too poor to understand question correct given form bank side. So she was refused as unidentified person and call was over.
    So how the hell she has to fix this problem.??????
    Is she able to come to bank branch with her ID, Passport or whatever papers you need and to get it fixed by person who works in the branch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Erika.Za wrote: »
    I'm Husband of Erika. I'm writing on behalf of Erika as she has very poor English and wouldn't be able to explain the problem by herself.
    She recently has opened current account at Newland Cross Clondalkin Dublin 22 branch. As she has problems with English she has faced problems in opening banking online 365. And this has to be fixed some how ASAP
    As she has no English she has filled out the form at the branch location to register for online banking. She didn't get any letter in two or more weeks period. She got an email stating that she has registered online banking with the question why she is not using it. Did she lost PIN or ID. But in reality she didn't get any letter from the bank with such information.
    Next she tried to ring by phone provided and to try her luck to speak via phone to get this sorted out but with no luck as her English  is too poor to understand question correct given form bank side. So she was refused as unidentified person and call was over.
    So how the hell she has to fix this problem.??????
    Is she able to come to bank branch with her ID, Passport or whatever papers you need and to get it fixed by person who works in the branch.
    Hi Erika.Za,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie.

I'm sorry to hear your wife has had difficulty with setting up her online banking. If she can please call into a local branch, with photo id, an adviser will be happy to help with getting this set up.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement