Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Event June 2017

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Guys, when are the new MBP's shipping with the new processor?
    A friend was asking but I searched and exert sales site still mentions the intel i7 processor.

I thought it would have made reference to the Kaby Lake but maybe not?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

kceire wrote: »
    Guys, when are the new MBP's shipping with the new processor?
    A friend was asking but I searched and exert sales site still mentions the intel i7 processor.

I thought it would have made reference to the Kaby Lake but maybe not?

They still have i5's and i7's, Kaby lake is just a variant of the processor, like skylake etc. They started shipping the day of the event iirc so your friend should be good to go ordering one, it will ship with the newest specs.

Apple generally doesn't mention which version of the processor it is, I don't think they even mention the processor product codes do they? Just stuff like i7 3.2GHz dual core etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

DubDJ wrote: »
    They still have i5's and i7's, Kaby lake is just a variant of the processor, like skylake etc. They started shipping the day of the event iirc so your friend should be good to go ordering one, it will ship with the newest specs.

Apple generally doesn't mention which version of the processor it is, I don't think they even mention the processor product codes do they? Just stuff like i7 3.2GHz dual core etc.

if its 2ghz its skylake for the base..2.3ghz is the new base kaby lake cpu

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Thanks for that.

Found that earlier and having no luck converting it

Unfortunately there has been an error with processing your order. Please try placing your order again.
    No money has been deducted from your card at this time.
    Please note the card number should begin with '484426' or '401773' as only these card types are accepted as payment on this site.
    To check that you have sufficient balance on your card please go to https://www.one4allgiftcard.co.uk/one4all-checkbalance
    If you are calling from the UK and have any queries please contact the customer service team on 08700 84 44 44 (opening hours 09:00 to 18:00 ) to report the issue or email custserv@one4allgiftcard.co.uk.

If you are calling from Ireland and have any queries please contact the customer service team on 01 8708 111 (opening hours 09:00 to 18:00 ) to report the issue or email custserv@one4all.ie.
    Please do not use the 'Back' Button. Please click here to try your order again."

There's 80 euro credit in this card so the money is there :)

I suspect maybe the issue is because its a card I got from work or they are exact on the name.

I tried using my own name while putting in the card details but no luck. Are they exact on the name?

For anyone having similar issues.

Turns out I didnt factor in exchange rates, so I have 80 euro in my one4all voucher. To change this to amazon voucher I have to go to xe.com and find out what that is in pounds and then use that figure

Advertisement