If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sonos 5

Options
  • 26-05-2017 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

hi,

i see sonos 5 is 469 sterling but is 453 on amazon.  Just wondering what the stuff on your website about price guarantee and up to 100 pound  is about ?  

more importantly, is the sonos as good as everyone says ? I've never heard one.   I have a room which is about 40ft by 30ft with 12ft ceilings - just wondering what the sonos 5 would be like ? I'm not looking for loud pumping music - but something decent enough.  Would 1 Sonos 5 do it ? I currently have a cheap Samsung Bluetooth speaker which is generally OK but not great. 

For the money, would you go for the sonos or anything else to consider ? 

Thanks a lot for any info.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SONOS-PLAY-Smart-Wireless-Speaker-Black/dp/B015MWS9NU/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying.  We do offer a price beat, for us to do a price beat there are certain T&C one of which is the deal must be like for like.  Our play 5 comes with a six year warranty, where as the one on Amazon is only a two year.  Also I believe i am correct in saying that once you try to ship an Amazon purchase to the South of Ireland it recalculates the VAT at 23%.  Certainly the Sonos is an excellent piece of equipment and is really the 'go to' band for this type of equipment.  Also worth considering is the Denon Heos equipment.  I think it sounds even better than the Sonos

http://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=heos

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭wersal gummage

Thanks for that. Will do some research

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for that. Will do some research
    No worries if you need any more info give us a shout

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.