Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of Ed

Options
  • 26-05-2017 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Given his fondness to attack teachers at every available opportunity it's interesting to note the silence of Ed Walsh on RTÉ's exposé of goings on in the University of Limerick.,..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

clunked wrote: »
    Given his fondness to attack teachers at every available opportunity it's interesting to note the silence of Ed Walsh on RTÉ's exposé of goings on in the University of Limerick.,..

I wonder did he get a parting gift !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

To misquote Kevin Keegan "I would love it if it were him"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Jeez and the SEC hound you over a few pence milage expenses, re-check it on Google maps themselves, then check against other teachers in the school..... and then give whichever is less.
    I really lucked out on getting 4 red pens charged to them but only used 3 1/2 .... whos the sap now eh!

I wonder what the Teaching council would think if I sent em 'qualifications' from the same universities some of these guys bought theirs?

Retirement gifts for a teacher... go to the school accountant and organise a pen worth 10k ... expression on their face =priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭gaiscioch

Mr Walsh has form:
    ...millionaire philanthropist Lewis Glucksman threatened to remove his name from the university library and resign from the UL Foundation over a dispute about Ed Walsh’s retirement package...(Millionaire nearly pulled the plug on UL)

Given his decades-long attacks on teachers' salaries while being paid this, it would be karma of the most glorious sort if that egregiously obnoxious, pompous, conceited parasite on Irish taxes were publicly exposed for what he is. Long overdue, in fact.

Advertisement