Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could someone do something about all the bleedin G N R threads.

Options
  • 27-05-2017 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭

I don't mind the normal two, the European G N R tour and the Slane one, but the duplicates are annoying plus one thread is breaking the charter trying to flog a ticket.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I don't mind the normal two, the European G N R tour and the Slane one, but the duplicates are annoying plus one thread is breaking the charter trying to flog a ticket.

There is a report button beside every post. Better off using that than starting another thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Yeah I reported both at one point.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Brendan Filone

Pathetic, do you go to different groups in a pub and say "you can't discuss that, they are having the same conversation across the way".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Pathetic, do you go to different groups in a pub and say "you can't discuss that, they are having the same conversation across the way".

Hey man, just read the charter, no duplicate threads on the same gigs.

Edit: From the Charter:
    Multiple threads.
    Try and keep subjects to a single thread; use the “Search this Forum” function on the right hand corner to find previous discussion. Consecutive thread(s) on the same gig/event may be merged with an existing related thread with no redirect.

Advertisement