Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anyone used Eurosender before?

Options
  • 27-05-2017 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if they are a trustworthy company as we are moving our belongings abroad with them and their own testimonials don´t mean much to us. Has anyone used them before?

https://www.eurosender.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Vermelho

How did you get on with Eurosender Armabelle? I am also thinking of moving my stuff abroad with them but concerned about some negative reviews I have seen online, not sure if they are authentic or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭armabelle

So bad Vermelho. Try finding another company. They were late on both sides and horrible communication. They said 2 weeks shipping to Spain and took one month. They partially refunded me because i filed a complaint with paypal. hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Vermelho

Oh thanks so much for letting me know! Sorry you had such a bad experience, it's awful when it's your personal stuff.

Advertisement