Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low flying aircraft Dundalk area??

Options
  • 27-05-2017 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Did anybody see a low flying aircraft around the dundalk area.
    I seen it around 2.20 just curious to what it was doing and what it was.
    Ive asked around and nobody seem to have seen it.
    Looked like it was from USA.. serious lookin aircraft.

Comments

In future check flightradar24.com at the time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Probably www.tellus.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Not a helicopter?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JopyJopy14

Defo not a helicopter lol. I emailed people to do with air traffic control. They put me onto another guy so emailed him and still waiting on reply.
    Im so surprised no else seen this black plane lol.. it had like a disc shape thing on top of it.It Was turning away from dundalk bay as if it came down fast at a steep angle.. Im eagerly waiting on reply.
    #BLACKPLANEMYSTERY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

JopyJopy14 wrote: »
    Defo not a helicopter lol. I emailed people to do with air traffic control. They put me onto another guy so emailed him and still waiting on reply.
    Im so surprised no else seen this black plane lol.. it had like a disc shape thing on top of it.It Was turning away from dundalk bay as if it came down fast at a steep angle.. Im eagerly waiting on reply.
    #BLACKPLANEMYSTERY
    Disc shape? E-3 AWACS perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Can't see NATO sending a Sentry to Dundalk.

Was it a Drone OP?

They can move

Advertisement