Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread Deleted

Options
  • 27-05-2017 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

I opened a thread about the 7 month old child who was left in a car in Tipperary and subsequently died. It seems the thread is completely deleted and I was wondering why? I think it was an important topic although obviously a very sensitive one too. As the person who opened the thread, I think it was poor form that I wasn't notified of the deletion and reason why.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Taltos has commented on this in the Feedback forum, in a recently closed thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Thanks Dudara. Still would have been proper for the mod who closed it to send me a PM. I don't know what went on in the thread, as I hadn't checked on after two pages. Must have turned pretty nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There was a shockingly high level of insensitivity shown on the thread, so the mods were left with little option other than to delete. Thread warnings and mod actions had failed.

It is not normal practice to PM a user when we delete a thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement