Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with user id on 365 online

Options
  • 27-05-2017 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I am having a weird problem logging in on 365online. I know my user id and password are correct but I still get an invalid login message. I notice that when i type my user id, the cursor does not skip to the first security field (date of birth or phone number) when I hit the sixth character. So I experimented and it seem that the site is not recognising the character "6" properly. So if I type 111111 then the cursor moves to the next field as usual but if I type 666666 then it does not. Since my user id contains 6s, then that explains the problem. I have also checked all other numbers and it seems only "6" is causing the problem. I can log in perfectly on my smartphone, so it is not related to my date of birth, contact number or PIN, only my user id (which includes several 6s). I have tried to log in on multiple PCs also, and it is the same on them all, so it is not related to my hardware. If I enter my user id in full then manually move to the date of birth / contact number field, I get an "invalid credentials" message. Can somebody fix the six?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Gwydion wrote: »
    I am having a weird problem logging in on 365online. I know my user id and password are correct but I still get an invalid login message. I notice that when i type my user id, the cursor does not skip to the first security field (date of birth or phone number) when I hit the sixth character. So I experimented and it seem that the site is not recognising the character "6" properly. So if I type 111111 then the cursor moves to the next field as usual but if I type 666666 then it does not. Since my user id contains 6s, then that explains the problem. I have also checked all other numbers and it seems only "6" is causing the problem. I can log in perfectly on my smartphone, so it is not related to my date of birth, contact number or PIN, only my user id (which includes several 6s). I have tried to log in on multiple PCs also, and it is the same on them all, so it is not related to my hardware. If I enter my user id in full then manually move to the date of birth / contact number field, I get an "invalid credentials" message. Can somebody fix the six?
    Hi Gwydion,

Thanks for contacting us. If you manually click on the next field once you have put in your User ID this should rectify the issue. If this does not work and you are still getting a message stating your details are incorrect I would ask that you text "User" to 50365 and you will receive a text message confirming your User ID.
    If you still get the message stating your details are incorrect you will need to call our contact centre directly on 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you are abroad) and the advisors there will be able to have a further look in to your account.

Hope this has been some help thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement