Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot withdraw cash on a lodged cheque

Options
  • 27-05-2017 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I lodged a cheque into my BOIUK savings account yesterday but cannot withdraw the cash today despite 365 Online showing the lodgement as a completed transaction that has been fully processed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I lodged a cheque into my BOIUK savings account yesterday but cannot withdraw the cash today despite 365 Online showing the lodgement as a completed transaction that has been fully processed.
    Hi Frugalculture,

Thanks for the message. It can take four working days for a cheque to clear on a UK account so the amount can then be used. You can check if the cheque has cleared through your banking 365 online profile. Just click on the (+) sign beside your current account on the home page of your profile and this will expand your account details and directly underneath your balance you will see an option that says "available funds", this will show if the cheque has cleared in the account at any time.

Thanks again,
    Darren

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sasha2377

Hi Darren,

Where is the feature that shows you a cheque has cleared? I can see an available balance, I see when I go to do a transfer what my available balance is but when I went to the bank to transfer the money, I was told the funds weren’t there. I can see no concrete way online to know if the cheques have cleared or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Sasha2377

Thanks for the message,

This is available on the full website www.365online.com you will not be able to see this on the mobile app.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement