Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone are USELESS

• 27-05-2017 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Got a message from Vodafone about Red Roaming (to which I'm not subscribed) saying I was getting a credit refund and if I was STILL opted into Red Roaming...I've NEVER been! The Vodafone shop in Nutgrove couldn't help and told me to contact customer 'service' - and "sit over there". Customer 'service' offered to take back the credit, but didn't know why I had received the message. I contacted Live Chat when I got home. "Oh it must have been a mistake" was the response I got! They're almost as useless as Virgin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭Oxter

Got a message from Vodafone about Red Roaming (to which I'm not subscribed) saying I was getting a credit refund and if I was STILL opted into Red Roaming...I've NEVER been! The Vodafone shop in Nutgrove couldn't help and told me to contact customer 'service' - and "sit over there". Customer 'service' offered to take back the credit, but didn't know why I had received the message. I contacted Live Chat when I got home. "Oh it must have been a mistake" was the response I got! They're almost as useless as Virgin.

What has this got to do with Apple Devices?

It's a Vodafone issue

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kieron Wood

I have an Apple Smartphone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

I have an Apple Smartphone!

And?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kieron Wood

Sorry, I thought an Apple Smartphone counted as an Apple device...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Sorry, I thought an Apple Smartphone counted as an Apple device...

They are, but the problem isn't with the phone manufacturer. It's a vodafone issue (if it's even an issue).

• Advertisement
Advertisement