Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBT training Galway or Dublin

• 27-05-2017 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi all,

i am looking for an IBT partner for doing the modules 1 3 and 5 - cat A/A2.

i am available in Galway week days and some weekends and in Dublin weekends only

in Galway, Gabriel Folan charges 480 euro for 2 to 1 and 670 for 1 to 1 with school bike. He has good reviews

In Dublin i was thinking to go with Aron from Aron riding school.

or other suggestions......

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭lostboy75

Hi all,

i am looking for an IBT partner for doing the modules 1 3 and 5 - cat A/A2.

i am available in Galway week days and some weekends and in Dublin weekends only

in Galway, Gabriel Folan charges 480 euro for 2 to 1 and 670 for 1 to 1 with school bike. He has good reviews

In Dublin i was thinking to go with Aron from Aron riding school.

or other suggestions......

Thanks,

Did you talk to Gabriel? See if he has had other enquiries like yourself. At least give him your details, and let him know what your after.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ciefrimescu

i ll contact him tomorrow. could not get him yesterday.

are u interested ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

Hard to beat Gabriel, he got me from a silver to a gold on my rospa last year, absolute gent.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

I can also recommend Gabriel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

In Dublin I'd go with Aaron, no question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Cian_ok

In Dublin I'd go with Aaron, no question.

I'll second this. I did IBT and pre test with Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭lostboy75

i ll contact him tomorrow. could not get him yesterday.

are u interested ?
    Sorry for the delay, no. Have my full licence.
    Good luck with whatever you choose. I didn't use Gabriel. Was a good few years back. Anyone I have talked to had nothing but good things to say about him

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ciefrimescu

thanks guys.

i have just sent my application for the learner permit last week. so it will be about 2 weeks before i can do the ibt.

i have contacted both of them but got no replay from them yet. As both are very good i think i ll go with the one who offers the best price.

i have also placed an inquiry with airport driving school. any thought on this?

cheers and have a nice bank holiday weekend.

Advertisement