Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5s Parts

Options
  • 27-05-2017 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

My iPhone 5s got water damaged. I took it to a phone repair shop (not Apple Store) and asked them to repair it. They repaired it for water damage and replaced the home button. After a few days the screen went blue and had to be replaced again. They replaced the lcd screen but it blew again. I paid €80 to repair the water damage €30 for new home button and €40 for lcd repair. They issued me a refund of €100 and gave me back my phone minus the lcd screen. I now have a iPhone 5s in a box minus a lcd screen. They said all the other parts are working fine but no matter what type of screen they will put on it will blow so what are my options.

Would it be viable for someone to buy the parts from me? How much should I look for? Where or who would I be best off trying to sell to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Tbh honest the motherboard is the only part that would be worth anything. And seeing as it keeps blowing lcd screens and they plug into the motherboard. It would mean the mothe board is damaged beyond repair.all other parts in the phone are penny's so not worth anything.

Advertisement