Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gate Video Intercom

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Personally I would not look beyond Comelit for Intercoms, they seem to out live all the other makes in my experience.

A prox is someting you have on your keyring that you present to a reader to gain access, in the case of residential auto gates, this is usually for pedestrian access.
    The one in the car has nothing to do with the intercom, the transmission from a remote ( the mobile button in your car ) is received by a radio receiver unit that is part of the actual gate motor control unit.

I note that you are in the process of getting your gates automated, please ensure that your installer abides by the latest bulletin from the Heath and Safety Authority .

Advertisement