Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a Bill

Options
  • 27-05-2017 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi 

I am trying to add an Amex Card to my bills.  This is already added under my husbands name but I look after paying the bills so I need to have it listed on my bills .  Is this possible, it is tell me the reference number is incorrect but it is not.  

Thanks
    Suzanne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi

I am trying to add an Amex Card to my bills. This is already added under my husbands name but I look after paying the bills so I need to have it listed on my bills . Is this possible, it is tell me the reference number is incorrect but it is not.

Thanks
    Suzanne
    Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for the message. You can add an Amex card as a SEPA payee on your banking 365 online profile. I would ask you to contact Amex to get there BIC and IBAN and then use your credit card number as the reference when adding the payee and once this is done you can make payments to them.

If you are unsure on how to add a payee please see the video here.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement