Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen refit recommendations

Options
  • 28-05-2017 5:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere for replacing a kitchen in Drogheda area?

Looking for someone that'll do a decent job and not rip you off!

I got a great recommendation for a bathroom refit on here recently, so hoping I'm successful again on here :)

Cheers

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

We got our new build kitchen from Peninsula Kitchens just outside Carlingford. They service at least as far as Dublin if not beyond.

They are excellent to deal with and were extremely competitive compared to the many others we got quotes from. Family run business and you honestly couldn't meet a nicer bunch. They won't try to oversell or push anything on you either. They have a decent showroom too with a lot of different styles that they change around regularly.

This sounds like I'm affiliated but I'm honestly not - they really were a joy to deal with from start to finish so I can't recommend them enough. We went back to them for fitted wardrobes due to the quality of the kitchen.

Advertisement