Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rebecca minkoff website

• 28-05-2017 11:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Looking to buy directly from the Rebecca Minkoff website. Just wondering if anyone here has purchased from them before. How did you find the shipping/customs/ packaging? Are they easy to deal with?

I know I will be hit with a customs charge as the bag is 298 ish dollars but they don't sell the particular bag here (I've checked arnotts).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭mailforkev

You may also have US sales tax on top of customs and Vat charges. Could get messy.

Try to find it in a European store so you know where you stand upfront. Get the name/code and start Googling. Farfetch is one site I use to buy from across Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Keepingitreal

Or maybe using something like www.mymallbox.com if you cannot source it in Europe. Not sure how much you would save but no harm checking it out. P.S. so jealous!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

I ordered from them directly once before. I had absolutely no problems with them.
    At checkout it will calculate shipping, duties, taxes etc - mine totalled approx $55 I think.
    The company they use for international shipping takes on any customs charges due and that's included in the price at checkout. It was over a year ago I ordered but iirc you definitely don't ever pay for customs separately. Took about a week to get to me!
    Hope that helps, enjoy your purchase!

Advertisement