Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio/Paving

Options
  • 28-05-2017 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi all

I have a 35m2 patio i am thinking of laying my self but I'd rather get someone to do it if it was not going to cost the earth,

I have the ground dug out and the 804 base in and the surrounding walls built,

I'm just afraid of messing it up so would like a expert to do the finished work,

What sort of cost per meter would i be looking at,

There is 3 sizes of slabs and a sunrise center piece in the middle nothing to fancy,

Thanks

If anyone could recommend anyone in Kildare I'd be greatful, by pm to keep the mods happy,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭delfagio

You could be paying in the region of 15euro per m2 or more to have it laid down for you.

So 525euro ballpark

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭eiei0

Was quoted 1500++ today

Guess i need to keep looking

Thanks
    delfagio wrote: »
    You could be paying in the region of 15euro per m2 or more to have it laid down for you.

So 525euro ballpark

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭delfagio

eiei0 wrote:
    Was quoted 1500++ today

eiei0 wrote:
    Guess i need to keep looking

Typically paving rates would vary between 15 - 35Euro per m2 to lay. However seen as you say the you have laid the Cl.804 subbase, all left to do is lay and compact the sand layer and lay the paving slabs assuming levels and falls have been set when you installed the Cl.804.

So the cost could be a bit more than 15Euro. But as its only 35m2 paving area that is required to be laid, two men could have this all done in a day so I would have expected 500-600Euro to be fair.

Try get a few more prices and see how they all compare

Advertisement