Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Tax

Options
  • 28-05-2017 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everybody,

I need a little help because I believe I got back a lot less from emergency tax than I supposed to get.
    I was on emergency tax for exact 3 months. (There was a problem with my registration on revenue and I could never reach them by phone. After a loooooooong time, they realized that they still have my old address in their system instead of the new one.) Final result: I got registered well and they sent me back the emergency tax. I got only 611 euro.

I tried to figure out how do they calculate this tax but I couldn't find any clear information neither on revenue or anywhere else on the internet. How does it work? I would love to calculate it for myself to make it clear.
    Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, guys.
    Thanks, monamo

Comments

Advertisement