Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

youthreach resource worker hours

Options
  • 28-05-2017 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi. I've been following a number of youthreach threads with interest. Just wondering what are the start and finish times in various centres and what breaks are people getting. We have a 15 and 25 min break, but have to take it with students or at our desks. It's never been officially told to us what our breaks should be- and just wondering of other resource persons experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭ustazjoseph

ulsen wrote: »
    Hi. I've been following a number of youthreach threads with interest. Just wondering what are the start and finish times in various centres and what breaks are people getting. We have a 15 and 25 min break, but have to take it with students or at our desks. It's never been officially told to us what our breaks should be- and just wondering of other resource persons experience?
    I think different centres will have slightly different times most centres are open 9 to 4. Are you a member of TUI .?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ulsen

Member of TUI, alright.9-4 is 35 hours- we have to do 37hours. But wondering also what breaks you get between 9-4?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 19eighty4

I worked in a centre a number of years ago, and this is the way it went for us:
    if you supervised a lunch (30mins) you had the time slot before/after off.

Advertisement