Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Visa Debit Card

Options
  • 28-05-2017 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm unable to use a student visa debit card for PayPal transactions, is there a reason for this? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Blue165_0 wrote: »
    I'm unable to use a student visa debit card for PayPal transactions, is there a reason for this? Thanks
    Hi Blue165_0,

Thanks for getting in contact with us. There should be no issue with using any Visa Debit card with PayPal. Once your card is fully activated it should be able to be used anywhere. I would ask that you contact PayPal directly and ask if there is any issue with their system.

Hope this has been some help,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Blue165_0

When I try to add a card PayPal says " The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction."
    Even though my bank account is linked, the debit card won't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Blue165_0 wrote: »
    When I try to add a card PayPal says " The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction."
    Even though my bank account is linked, the debit card won't?
    Hi Blue165_0,

Has your card been activated at an ATM and is it working on other websites?

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement