Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunny Summer Sunday afternoon

Options
  • 28-05-2017 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,445 ✭✭✭✭

Well, mostly sunny, but I got lots of pottering done, and mowed the grass. I had the garden re-done last summer, some large raised beds and general re-arranging, and now I am just about done planting it up.

Today I put in some ferns on a north wall, and some perennials in pots. Did some tidying after the week's planting and weeding. My new roses are coming along very nicely and there is colour from annuals. Still bits and pieces to do, but its getting there. I will take a couple of pics later in the week (when its sunny again :) )

How about info on your summer gardening and maybe a few pics? Mine is just an estate semi, so its not exactly rolling acres, but it is very satisfying.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

looksee wrote: »
    Well, mostly sunny, but I got lots of pottering done, and mowed the grass. I had the garden re-done last summer, some large raised beds and general re-arranging, and now I am just about done planting it up.

Today I put in some ferns on a north wall, and some perennials in pots. Did some tidying after the week's planting and weeding. My new roses are coming along very nicely and there is colour from annuals. Still bits and pieces to do, but its getting there. I will take a couple of pics later in the week (when its sunny again :) )

How about info on your summer gardening and maybe a few pics? Mine is just an estate semi, so its not exactly rolling acres, but it is very satisfying.

Pictures or ... it never happened ! :)

Advertisement