Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depeche Mode in london

Options
  • 28-05-2017 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

anyone going to london next saturday night ? :p...................really looking forward to this ! any ideas on the set list ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

By all accounts, they're on top form.
    Spirit is their best album since Ultra, in my opinion.

Setlist May 5, Stockholm, Spirit Tour
    01. Going Backwards
    02. So Much Love
    03. Barrel of A Gun
    04 A Pain That I?m Used To
    05. Corrupt
    06. In Your Room (Album-Version)
    07. World In My Eyes
    08. Cover Me
    09. Home (Martin)
    10. A Question of Lust (Martin)
    11. Poison Heart
    12. Where?s The Revolution
    13. Wrong
    14. Everything Counts
    15. Stripped
    16. Enjoy The Silence
    17. Never Let Me Down Again

Encore

18. Somebody (Martin)
    19. Walking In My Shoes
    20. Heroes (Bowie-Cover)
    21. I Feel You
    22. Personal Jesus

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Yeah heading over Saturday morning can't wait. What's the craic with Gold Circle tickets do we get in early?

Sensational gig last night. Can't wait for Dublin show.

Dublin date announced 15th November 3arena. Tickets out this Friday!

Advertisement