Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student loan approval

Options
  • 28-05-2017 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I applied for a student loan on Wednesday 24/05/17 and I still haven't heard anything. How long would I usually have to wait? 
    I am living abroad and just realized that I put down my irish phone number which is not in use anymore, could this be the reason why I have not heard anything? I havent recieved any emails either.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

ashleymcd wrote: »
    Hello, I applied for a student loan on Wednesday 24/05/17 and I still haven't heard anything. How long would I usually have to wait? 
    I am living abroad and just realized that I put down my irish phone number which is not in use anymore, could this be the reason why I have not heard anything? I havent recieved any emails either.

Thanks
    Hi Ashleymcd,

Thanks for the message. You would be contacted by either email or text message once a decision has been made on the application. It maybe because of the wrong number given that you have not received a response as of yet. If you would like to change the contact phone number on the application please call our contact centre on 00 353 1 4044034 and any of the advisors would be able to help with changing the contact number.

Thanks again for getting in contact with us,
    Darren.

Advertisement