Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roll out grass

Options
  • 29-05-2017 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

My back garden grass never took , I changed the layout of the garden when I moved in a year ago and the grass never grew properly

It's very patchy and even where it did grow its very thin

Basically I'm looking to get the roll out lawn I just need to know what steps to take , I would like to do this once and be done with it

It's approx 35m2 in size

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

A lot depends on why the lawn failed. If it rotted because of poor drainage, the new roll-out will do the same.

or maybe the birds ate all the grass seed? In that case, re-seeding would work perfectly fine if you sprinkle sand on top, next time...

These are just by way of example! I don't know why your seeded lawn failed - but the reasons would certainly be relevant for the fate of a new one.

Advertisement