Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fault resolved but broadband still down

Options
  • 29-05-2017 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I logged a fault with eir this morning, no internet or phone, we've now being without this all day.
    We rang support and they have no idea what's going on, our earlier fault log is resolved according to the automated phone service but support could find no record of the fault log at all!!??
    There was a pole down in the area this morning, we assume this is the issue, but no one can tell us if this is fixed, when it will be fixed or how much longer we will be without service
    Can anyone here give me some information please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Cherrycola,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

The standard lead time for a fault to be fixed is 3-5 working days after logging the fault.

If you would like me to look into this further for you, can you please PM me your account number and full name and I will follow this up with our technical support team for more information?

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement