Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMW C1 LUGGAGE BOX WANTED

• 29-05-2017 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

If anyone has one, in good condition, please let me know as it would be the best anniversary present for my husband.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

macccer wrote: »
    If anyone has one, in good condition, please let me know as it would be the best anniversary present for my husband.

An original BMW top box for a C1? - 'hen's teeth' I'd say. There are so few C1s on the road. I expect a new top box will be very expensive.

The alternative is to get an aftermarket top box e.g. a GIVI brand box with one of their mounting plate and fit that.
    Once you have a suitable plate mounted it will be relatively easy to locate a box.
    I'd suggest calling a GIVI supplier - here or in the UK. My local shop Lee Honda in Cork sell GIVI, have an online shop and are helpful guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 macccer

Thanks for that I'll follow it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

It may be worth asking for advice on a dedicated C1 forum e.g c1forum

If GIVI don't produce a fitting kit for that model (quite likely) it may require a bit of bodging to fit a standard GIVI mounting plate to the rear of the C1.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 macccer

Thanks for that

Advertisement